C33

Shen Meina... was completely shocked.

In her impression, in addition to her closest brothers and sisters, her children and husband later, even her best girlfriends could not do such a thing with meticulous and meticulous care, but this netizen Jian Mei looked for , Obviously beyond her imagination, Lu Xingwang actually doesn’t talk much every day, but he really doesn’t have self-control and thinking ability, and there are a lot of simple words every day, and Lu Xingwang will always stop some of his wrong thoughts in time. And behavior.

Although it always seems harsh, only parents can tell that under strict language, it is a good original intention for children.

Shen Meina muttered to herself: "No way."

Looking at it, she felt a little uncomfortable in her heart. She and Jian Shencheng usually don’t lack food and clothing for Jian Mi, but the child didn’t see anything to tell his parents, but instead opened up to a stranger. My heart, on the contrary, received a lot of attention from a stranger. Isn't this a great irony for parents?

Just thinking about it, a voice suddenly came from behind: "Mom?"

Shen Meina was taken aback, she almost fell off her phone with a flick of her hand. She turned her head back inexplicably with a guilty conscience, looked at her son who came out in pajamas, and said suspiciously, "Didn't you go to the bath, so soon?"

Jian Mei looked at her hand behind her back: "What is mom doing."

Mothers who have always been strong rarely stammer: "Yes, I'll check your homework."

Jian Mei turned his head and glanced at the study desk not far away: "Then why is mother standing here on the sofa."

"I... I'll come and rest after I've checked."

"Mom take a break, why take my phone?" Jian Mei's voice was crisp, his eyes looking at Shen Meina were so clean, but the symmetrical adult thoughts were so complicated.

Shen Meina was inexplicably afraid of being seen through, and subconsciously panicked: "Mum didn't read it, I just picked it up."

Jian Mei stood there, looked at her quietly, and then said flatly: "But I just saw my mother flipping through my phone."

The room fell into silence.

Mothers who have always been strong are told by their children that they can't save face.

Shen Meina could only say vaguely: "Mom, isn't this for you? Besides, there are no shameful secrets in your phone. What are you afraid of."

Jian Mei frowned slightly: "But mom should get my permission to look again."

"And..." Jian Mei added gently: "It's wrong to lie."

Shen Mina didn't expect that her always well-behaved and sensible son would actually talk back to her. She was short of breath: "You lied too, did you do the homework yourself?"

Jane also choked.

Yes, he did lie, because he had agreed with Brother Da Zhuang that he could not tell others.

Shen Mina saw that he was silent, and finally found a place. She cleared her throat and softened her attitude: "Mom peeping at your phone is wrong with mom, but you never lied before, and this time I was worried about you. I just watched it. Are we even more balanced?"

Jian Mei pursed her lips and nodded reluctantly.

Seeing that the crisis was over, Shen Meina sat down on the sofa and asked some strong questions: "Then you can tell me, who is this person on your WeChat, what is your relationship, and when did you meet?"