C11

Chapter 11: You are not allowed to give in

Outside the window was the sound of pattering rain, and the end of the information terminal was a simple roar, but the child was not very lethal even if he was angry, and his soft voice seemed to be coquettish even in the presence of a murderous person.

The forest began to cool down in the afternoon. Jian Mei waited in place for a long time. There were mosquitoes and insects on the mountain. There were already several large bags on his arms. The most important thing was the psychological torture. Will he be forgotten on this mountain, especially when there are beasts and birds crying around him, he will worry about whether something will come out from somewhere to bite himself, just for a while, Almost even thought about where to bury it.

Panicking, there was a deep and magnetic male voice on the other end of the phone: "Where."

Jane was stunned for a moment.

Lu Xing waited, thinking he didn't hear clearly: "Where are you?"

undefinedIs this his voice?

The calm and powerful voice is like a low-key and elegant cello, and the unhurried tone makes people unconsciously relax a lot. At this distraught time, Lu Xingwang's appearance is like a strong and effective needle of the sea, as if If he is there, it will be fine, so the existence of the main body is inexplicable, Jian Mei is not so scared, he sniffed, and honestly answered: "On a mountain, my classmates and I went out to climb the mountain, and then..."

At first, Lu Xing listened well, but later, when Jian Mo said that Cheng Yu and other people teamed up, and the group of boys in his group didn't know why they didn't wait for him, their brows frowned and appeared. With an unhappy look, there was even a faint chill.

Jian Mei cried and said, "Now there is no signal on the mobile phone. I don't know where to go. If I want to wait for someone to come over, maybe Cheng Yu will bring my classmates to come to me."

"Cheng Yu?" Lu Xingwang's voice was flat, but it sounded shuddering: "If he wants to save you, he won't let you go alone in the first place."

Jane choked, her heart gradually sank, but she still gave the last hint of hope: "But there were many classmates around him at the time. Maybe it was because of helplessness that he didn't join me?"

"If he doesn't want to, no one can force him." Lu Xing faintly hammered the fantasies in Jane's heart: "If your other friends are also killed now, as his second choice, you still count on Will he come to you."

Just as the prince Lu Wei was jealous, Lu Xingwang possessed an overly sober mind and the ability to analyze key points. This is even more jealous. This is not a god-given divine power, but a talent that a strong man should have. , It was like dealing with the memorial to the overall situation and the almost cold-blooded personality. No one would not agree that Lu Xing had the qualities and abilities that a king should have.

In the scorching summer, Jane is like falling into an ice cave.

Keeping the posture of holding the phone, he was actually just screaming with Lu Xing, but at this moment, his long eyelashes trembled slightly, and a few teardrops rolled down silently. He pressed his lips tightly without retorting.

Lu Xingzuo heard the slight gasp. Although he was tolerant, he could still hear it. An idea came to his mind. He said, "Cry?"

Jian Mei grieved Baba and said in a low voice: "Nothing."

Obviously there is.

But Lu Xingwang didn't feel soft. He looked sideways at the majestic rain outside the window, his eyes deep: "At any time, don't put hope on others."