C45

Lu Xingwang was actually not nervous about entering the military.

After all, as a prince who often works as an instructor in the military, he is familiar with the military's procedures, as if he were returning to his own home.

Zuo Qingshan gave him a false identity, named Lu Zhuang.

"..."

When he saw this ID card, Lu Xingzuo was silent for a moment.

Seeing his unpredictable appearance, Zuo Qingshan leaned in and said, "How about it, this is the name I specially selected for you, which means strong body, strong ability, and various top-notch meanings.

How strong is it, are you satisfied? "

Lu Xingzuo didn't know how to express that complicated mood, so he put away the card and said quietly, "Don't call me when you're busy next time."

"Hey?" Zuo Qingshan looked at Lu Xing's cold face, and said quickly: "It's wrong, it's wrong, I'm wrong, really, don't be angry, I will never forget the great kindness of the Third Highness."

"You don't have to remember that long." Lu Xing looked back at him: "Just remember to fulfill the conditions you promised."

"..."

What a cruel man.

Zuo Qingshan didn't dare to refute anything, so he had to watch Lu Xingwang's figure into the reporting area. After the person in charge checked his identity, he could enter it smoothly, surrounded by recruits from this year, and most of them weren't there yet. Knowing what would happen, after passing the security check, I was very excited and full of curiosity.

After the inspection, they were arranged to wait in the auditorium. Before the instructors and leaders came, many people began to whisper and whisper:

"Do you have supernatural power?"

"I do not have either."

"It seems we have been assigned once."

"I heard that I will receive training with someone who has supernatural powers in the same period this year."

"what……"

A group of people were talking, someone came outside.

The person who came in stepped on boots and was wearing a blue military uniform. He was not tall and had a dark complexion on his face. He said, "It's all quiet."

All the recruits shut their mouths collectively.

The officer came over and read a few records of the army, and then announced the content of the training, including that even if the registration is successful, it is not considered to be a full-fledged army, and the next step is to go through the preliminary elimination and the strength score. If it is lower than the standard 0.5 If you are divided, you will be eliminated and go home. The elimination quiz is different every year. The tasks assigned to this year’s recruits will be announced tomorrow.

It was late today, and the instructor arranged for the recruits to stay.

The instructor in front began to call the recruits and asked the recruits who had named them to go to the dormitory. But when he called, many people gradually discovered the strangeness. There was no other reason. The people named by the instructor... are all supernatural people.

The recruit dormitory is actually very comfortable.

Those who are called first to enter will definitely get better dormitories and better beds, but those who enter later will suffer a lot.