C35

Jian Mei found an extra package on her desk when she returned to the room.

Next to the charger, there is a package with very delicate packaging and full of technological sense. It is covered with blue iron packaging. It is also very heavy when you pick it up. There is a button in the center of this box. When you press it, the box makes a beeping sound, and then slowly opens, revealing the contents inside.

Jian Wei hesitated for a while, and finally confirmed with some surprises: "Is it a herbal medicine?!"

He was about to forget about the many medicines before. This would suddenly see herbs popping up out of thin air on the table. It was just surprise and joy. It really made him a little excited. If he changed it, he would definitely find it hard to believe. But after experiencing the big brother using the charger to transfer things, he actually accepted it.

"Boom boom"

There was a knock on the door outside.

Jian Wei was taken aback and turned back a little wary: "Who?"

Father's voice came from outside: "Ambiguous, it's me."

Jian Mei hurriedly put the herbs away, then went to open the door, standing outside Jian Shencheng holding a glass of milk, wearing dark pajamas, looked at him gently, and said, "You haven't slept yet?"

Jian Mei shook his head: "No."

Jian Shencheng asked, "Can Dad go in?"

Jian Mo replied and stepped aside: "Yes."

The two walked inside, Jian Shencheng put the milk on the table, then sat down on the sofa next to him, and said to him, "What did you play with your brother today?"

Jian Mei honestly said about the game city.

Jian Shencheng didn't blame him after listening, but asked softly, "Have you fun?"

Jane thought for a while and replied, "Happy."

Just when Jian Shencheng thought this was the answer, Jian Mei was silent again, as if thinking, and then said again: "Not all happy."

Jian Shencheng asked him, "Why?"

Jian Mei hesitated: "Because I don't know if my mother will still be angry."

After hearing these words, Jian Shencheng's heart moved a bit. He looked at his well-behaved and sensible son. He has mixed tastes. The child is always the best to understand, but they never calm down and talk to the child. .

Jian Shencheng stretched out his hand and touched Jian Mei's head: "Your mother is not angry, she is just worried about you."

"The way she does things and talks makes you unhappy, right?" Jian Shencheng's movements were gentle: "Daddy apologizes to you for her, don't get angry with your mother, she will be very hurt."

Jian Mei lowered her head and said, "I didn't anger with her. I am not at home today because I am afraid that if I meet her, my mother will be angry with me again. I don't want her to be unhappy."

Jian Shencheng sighed helplessly when he saw the child like this. He said to Jian Mo, "But you can't solve the problem with the disappearance of the information like this, right, you have to discuss with your dad if you have anything, and dad promises you. , Will help you handle it, trust me, okay?"

...

Jian Mei actually gets along more with his father since childhood.

When he was a child, he followed his grandfather and father to recognize herbal medicine. After being sick and hospitalized, his father was also his half of the attending doctor. During many stages of his life, his father accompanied him. From the bottom of his heart, he still trusted his father.