C23

Chapter 23: Confrontation between two men

After Jian Mei sent the message, he could be said to be refreshed, as if he had opened up the second line of Ren and Du. In fact, there may be some things that he could be aware of, but after Lu Xing called him, he seemed to suddenly think He used to avoid him, but now it’s different. Why does Jian Changjia stay at home for five or six days when the National Day holiday is ten days? And the village is so big that he can’t escape wherever he wants to go. Isn’t it just your own good opportunity?

that is…

I don't know what to do to make my brother not hate himself that much.

evening

When Jian Mei was eating downstairs, the wind was blowing outside the courtyard. Autumn had arrived, and the weather began to cool down slowly, especially the gust of wind that shook the wooden doors.

undefinedThe old man glanced outside and said, "I'm afraid it will rain tonight."

Jian Mei knew she was going to work: "Then I'll go and put away the herbs in the backyard."

"Go." The old man said to the two young men who were sitting: "Chang Jia, go with the ambiguity and move the shelves back to the pharmacy. Do you know if the doors and windows are locked?"

Jian Changjia frowned: "I can go alone."

The old man waved his hand: "Let your brother give you a hand to help you with so many words, hurry up!"

Jian Changjia still wanted to refute. As soon as she turned around, she met Jian Mei and was eager to try her. She put down all the bowls for eating, and she was so excited that she wanted to work very much. If she refused, she swallowed her throat.

Jian Mei hurriedly recommended herself: "Brother, take me, I am more familiar with pharmacies!"

"Whatever you want" Jian Changjia stood up and walked out, out of anger: "Just stay away from me."

"Okay."

"I told you to stay away from me, why are you so close?"

"It's not very close." Jian Mo was a palm distance: "There is still so far."

"..."

Packing herbs is also a technical job. Fortunately, Jian Mei has been accustomed to these things since he was a child. She is very quick in her hands and feet, but the shelf for placing herbs is a bit laborious and cumbersome to put away. He wants to help carry it, but Jian Changjia pushes people. Open, lifted the shelf, and said to him disgustedly: "Don't get in the way, move your herbs."

Jian Mei looked worriedly next to him: "This is very heavy, I'll help you."

"You think everyone is like your little chicken." Jian Changjia glared at him. When the teenager came during the day, he was still wearing a shirt with a short neckline. I don't know why, but he changed to a long neckline. Lean covered most of the horrible scar, but his mouth was still as poisonous as during the day: "Just take care of yourself."

Simply ignorant and come back to move lighter herbs.

The wind at night was getting colder and colder. His physique was indeed poor. When another cool breeze blew, he couldn't help but lowered his head and whispered, "See!"

The sound is so small that you can't hear it if you are not careful.

Jian Mei had transported the herbs for one trip, and when he was about to carry the herbs for the second time, Jian Changjia at the back had already taken the rest of the herbs. The young man had just finished carrying the shelf and was covered in sweat, but he did not choose to rest. Instead, he started to do work that belonged to his younger brother.