C58

It only took less than a day, and Jian Mei had basically mastered the basic rules of this country and planet.

This is a monarchy country, and slavery here is legal and normal. It is different from your own country. Here, children under the age of 18 work and ask for a living everywhere, a bit like ancient times. System, but different from ancient times, the technology here is very advanced, and there are many things that I can’t use.

Wu Ma led a group of people to visit the entire mansion and take a look at the future working environment. The main purpose is to familiarize them with the road and avoid making mistakes when running errands and working in the future.

When passing by the garden, the flowers in the whole garden are in full bloom, and even faintly you can see butterflies waving their wings and flying in the meantime. At first Jian Wei really thought it was a butterfly. Body with wings, like a fairy in a fairy tale!

Wu Ma said: "The environment where the flower elves live here needs to be absolutely quiet. Don't make any noise when you pass by, understand?"

Everyone nodded.

There are a lot of flowers in the garden. If you go inside, it is the main hall. In the main hall is a huge statue of a god, which looks like a horse and looks very majestic.

Ma Wu bowed three times in front and nodded her forehead and then knelt down once before she got up: "This is the **** our master worships. From now on, it will be the **** you will serve. If you see the gods every day, please ask for peace and salute."

Everyone followed suit and bowed down.

Jian Mei was also pulled by the small class to salute, and inexplicably served a **** who had never heard of it.

Everyone was listening here, and they heard a sound coming from a garden path not far away. Following the sound, he looked at a middle-aged man in a gray gown. The hem of his clothes was embroidered with patterns, and he moved in the light. Shining, there is a moustache under the nose, and his hair and his shoulders are simply tied with a rope.

Wu Ma hurriedly went over and bowed to salute: "Mr. Garsi is back."

Garth nodded, looked at the child, and said, "This is the new group of attendants?"

Mother Wu said yes.

"Not bad." There were a few people behind Garsi. He took a sip of the water that Wu Ma handed over and said, "Teach good rules, don't have any dirty hands and feet."

Mother Wu hurriedly smiled and said, "Don't worry, I will definitely arrange everything."

Garth nodded, and before leaving, he ordered: "I'll order the kitchen. Today's lunch is in the back garden. I have invited people to enjoy the lotus."

Wu Ma: "Yes."

Because there are noble guests in the mansion, the other attendants are arranged to clean the back garden and help in the kitchen. Jian Mei and the small class are assigned to clean the back garden. There is also the one who walked with them yesterday. Cancan, a girl with superb wind force.

Jian Mei took a small broom to sweep the floor, and the small class wiped the table.

The girl next to me didn't take any tools. She was instructing and beckoning to the small class: "Come over and sweep this one too."

After the small class passed, she said again: "You are really stupid, you didn't clean it up."

The small squad was commanded and directed, as if he was being used as a pug by a girl. He dared not say anything, but Jian Mei next to him asked the girl: "Why don't you sweep it yourself?"