C90

When everyone looked at the small class, the small class's complexion was a bit ugly.

Jian Mei realized this, and he immediately changed his words and said: "I'll still line up with the small class here. If you have a fast channel, you can go play first, it doesn't matter."

He said this, and other people didn't find it interesting.

Nanfeng said: "In addition to swiping the ID card, you can also upgrade the channel for a fee."

It's just that you have to pay more.

After listening to Jian Mei, he asked, "How much do I have to pay?"

"Not expensive." Sakura replied enthusiastically: "It should be only 5 gold coins."

Five gold coins are not expensive to speak of, but why there are almost no one on the express channel? That is because these five gold coins are nearly a month and a half of living expenses for ordinary families, and for some poorer ones. For people, these 5 gold coins are one month's wages.

The small class said with a sorrowful expression: "Ambiguous..."

Of course Jian Mei understands, so she shook her head: "Forget it, it's not a bargain."

Nan Feng said: "But it's not worthwhile for a group of us to wait here with one person. Let's come together. I'll pay."

He wanted to help pay for these five gold coins, but when these words were uttered from his mouth, neither Jian Mei and Xiaoban were as relieved as they were. On the contrary, they even felt a little embarrassed.

Sakura looked sideways and said, "Let's go."

Jian Mo said, "No need, right?"

"How long will I have to wait here? It's just 5 gold coins." Ying smiled and waved at him: "Hurry up, I haven't been to the playground for a long time."

Now, Jian Mei and Xiaoban won't go.

The person in charge of guarding the passage of nobles in the front has never received so many nobles at once, not to mention that the ID card is a red card, and the shots are very generous.

The guards smiled and said, "Everyone, please go inside. We also have a gold card that skips the line. Do you need to buy one? It only costs 10 gold coins."

In the past, no one bought such things.

Sakura nodded and said, "Okay, then buy one."

The guards tentatively said: "This is a single person."

"It's not expensive." Nan Feng waved his hand: "Everyone wants one."

Jian Mo had a headache listening to him. He expected to spend up to 10 gold coins when he came out to play this time. As a result, he was looted before he played. So he raised an objection: "I still don’t buy it. There is no longer a long queue for the project."

Yun Shi looked down at him and smiled slightly: "Every project is queued for a while, which is also a waste of time."

Jian Mei fell into deep thought after listening.

Yunshi seemed to know that he and Xiaoban had no money, and said to the staff next to him, "Get me two more."

The staff didn't care who bought it, as long as they could collect the money. Selling so many gold cards in one go didn't make a profit, so they were very happy to sell the cards after collecting the money.

The small class took Jian Meidao aside, and whispered softly: "Mimei, your group of friends, they..."

Jian Mei also noticed that Xiaoban was not used to it. He lowered his head and said, "I'm sorry for Xiaoban, I..."