C130

After thinking about it, Jian Mei decided to take a risk.

He also thought about it carefully. In fact, even if he is discovered by his grandfather or his family, there is nothing particularly difficult to accept. The big deal is to explain more and assume more responsibility, but compared to those who suffer. , They will be more painful.

So Jian Mo agreed with Grandpa's opinion.

Today is also the day Jian Wei was discharged from the hospital, just before the Spring Festival. When he got dressed and discharged from the hospital, the doctors in the hospital came to visit him spontaneously.

Jian Mei was very grateful to everyone, bowed and thanked everyone earnestly. The doctors all looked at him a little bit. This was going to say goodbye, but it was all for his happiness. He took turns to hug and gave everything. Words of blessing:

"Ambiguous, don't come back in the future."

"Read hard."

"In the future, we must be healthy and happy."

Everyone gave him the most sincere blessing.

Jane responded one by one. He left the hospital with the blessings of everyone’s expectations. When he left, he still had a smile on his face and said: "I can’t help but come back. I have to rely on the medical school and come back to be a doctor. Woolen cloth."

The others laughed when they heard the words, rubbed his head, and asked him to come back in a white coat afterwards.

Jian Mei responded one by one.

He hadn't been back home for a year or two. When he got out of the car and saw his house, he was even stunned for a moment. Shen Meina shook his hand and said, "Look upstairs."

Jian Moi responded, ran upstairs, and then saw his spotless room, which was too clean, as if the owner hadn't left it all these years.

Shen Mina stood behind and said, "I have kept it for you all the time, because your father and I believe that you will definitely come back."

No amount of emotion can describe the mood at this moment.

Jian Mo turned around and threw himself into the arms of his parents and hugged them tightly. Only families who have experienced separation at this moment can feel the preciousness of seeing each other again. The parents gently rubbed his head and said "You don’t know how much we miss you, but now you come back, everything will be fine, don’t think so much, my child, we won’t be separated in the future."

Jian Mei's nose was a bit sore, and he buzzed: "I have been thinking of you too."

He didn't notice that when he said these words, the expressions of his parents had changed, and the expressions in his eyes when he looked at Jian Ambiguous became much deeper.

finally

Or the father said: "Ambiguous... Are you hiding something from us?"

After Jian Mei's movements, his whole body stiffened, and he hesitated: "Parents, why do you say that?"

Jian's father looked at the child with deep eyes.

Jian Mei was a little flustered when he was seen, he hesitated for a while, and finally said slowly: "It's nothing...nothing, I actually, I..."

He didn't know how to speak.

Then the parents seemed to see through his embarrassment and hesitation, but Shen Meina, who had always been strict with her children, said: "Since there are difficulties, let's not talk about it, as long as you are good."