C75

The whole venue fell silent.

The principal came out a little embarrassed to ease the atmosphere. He asked, "This is, who brought the cat?"

The students sitting in the first row were somewhat embarrassed by this soul’s questioning, but Nan Feng first raised his hand to answer the question: "Report to the principal, it’s us."

"Naughty!" The principal reprimanded: "It's okay what do you bring the cat to the meeting? Go back and write a review!"

Nan Feng sighed helplessly: "It's the principal."

If this is an ordinary student from another college, in fact, this will actually be expelled. He is not, he is in the SA class, and the children here are privileged. It doesn't matter if you bring a cat.

Lu Xingwang stood on the stage, looking down at the cat below.

One person and one cat looked at each other for a long time inexplicably, Jane's eyes were full of longing. He originally thought that when he was accidentally turned into a cat, he didn't feel that there was anything. It would be fine to change back then, but absolutely nothing. What I thought was that he would unexpectedly meet Big Brother here!

The headmaster watched the prince looking at the cat and asked tentatively: "His Royal Highness, don't you like cats very much? Otherwise, I will drive it out?"

According to the rumors, the prince’s temperament was moody, so the principal did not dare to easily assert.

To be honest, being able to invite Lu Xingwang this time was enough to be his surprise, and naturally he wanted to be entertained.

Lu Xing's deep eyes finally slowly moved away from the cat, and he said, "No need."

So what all the students were looking forward to was that the speech from His Royal Highness began. The students who can come to this school are naturally a little arrogant, but for the person standing on the stage, it is Lu Xingwang. No one has objections.

People who are even more exaggerated are recording something with a small notebook.

Others secretly took photos and sent them to the campus network to commit nympho:

"His Royal Highness is so handsome."

"His voice is so charming."

"Although it's disfigured, it's cool to wear a mask!"

Any planet and any world, only the **** group will never change.

After the speech was over, the whole auditorium was full of applause. Lu Xingwang stepped down from the stage, and the principal continued to deliver a speech, but Jian Mei had no intention of listening to the principal's speech, and his eyes kept walking behind Lu Xingwang's back.

A joking voice from Nanfeng came from nearby: "Do you still have to look at the handsome guy when you become a cat?"

Jane glared at him angrily.

Joe touched the cat's head and said, "This is the first time he has seen these. It's normal to see more."

The most important thing here is of course the speech of His Royal Highness the Prince. After Lu Xingwang's speech was over, most of the students were not very interested in the following familiar procedures.

After it was over, the SA class came out of the auditorium.

At the door, some people saw the prince talking to the principal, and some were more courageous, stopped behind and looked at them, not daring to come close, and looked far away.