C70

Mansion

Jian Mei opened the wooden box, and there was a white information bracelet lying inside.

This bracelet seems to be very similar to the information terminal of the young master! He began to tentatively put the bracelet on his wrist. The bracelet also seemed to be conscious. When it touched the simple skin, he felt itchy, but it quickly became cold. Tactile, this feeling is very numb, but not uncomfortable.

Then, the white bracelet became like an aperture, and the entity slowly disappeared, turning into a circle of runes appearing on the wrist. If it is someone else, if you don’t look carefully, it will be completely invisible. Then, there will be one The string of words appeared in front of Jian Mei, and what made Jian Mei a little shocked was that he did not recognize these words!

Things are very embarrassing.

He doesn't recognize the characters on this planet.

In fact, he discovered this a long time ago. In the young master’s study, he found that he was illiterate, but he usually had to work during the day, and he was tired at night and just wanted to sleep, because he had to get up early during the day, so he basically He didn't have time to study and study. Of course, he wasn't unwilling to study. He just wanted to wait until he went to the Imperial Capital to study again.

Unexpectedly, now that there is an information bracelet, it is... useless!

Jian Mei looked at her wrist with some distress: "A violent thing."

But how much is this bracelet worth?

Jian Mei didn't dare to make a conclusion easily.

When he was about to put the handle ring back into the wooden box, Jian Mei suddenly discovered that there was a mezzanine inside the wooden box, and there was a small bag in the mezzanine, which contained heavy gold coins!

He roughly counted, and there were 50 gold coins in total.

This is completely enough for his tuition to go to the imperial capital next year, and even the registration fee for the small class!

Jian murmured: "This is too expensive."

He studied the wristband at night and it was too late. Finally, he accidentally fell asleep holding the wristband. When the day was still dark, he was awakened by the noise outside. The person in the bed woke up and even shuddered.

Jian Mei suddenly returned to his senses and sat up: "What happened?"

Grandma Li outside heard his voice and walked in the door and said: "I am ignorant, this is the awakening outside."

"Xingshen?" Jian Mo rubbed his eyes, and said with some doubts: "What is Xingshen?"

Grandma Li explained to him: "Xing Shen will make a hundred Xing Qi beasts scream at our town within a fixed period of time. This is to cleanse evil spirits and purify our hearts."

Jian Mei felt very magical: "It turned out to be like this."

It's a bit like they would set off firecrackers during the Spring Festival before.

Grandma Li asked him to get dressed, and said, "Today many children who go out to work will go home, but you are different from them. You are a person close to the young master, so if you can't go back today, you have to accompany the young master to the city center. Participate in the celebration, and after two days are finished, you can let you go back."

Jian Mo said: "Okay."

He didn’t really know the original family, but he heard from Xiaoban that his family seemed to have passed away. He had been dependent on a grandma before, and then his grandma passed away. He followed Xiaoban to a small town looking for work. Xiaoban also has a mother and sister at home, so they went home yesterday.