Celebrations

As soon as they reached the capital,the group was surprised at how calm the capital is. The capital seems to have everything arranged in an order. When they found an inn near the adventurer guild,they booked 6 rooms for 4 months.

After that, Zane and Ryan went out saying they have something to do not before telling the remaining not to leave the inn. With their actions, Rose felt suspicious because they will always tell her where they're going but they didn't now.

Even though it's like that, Rose agreed without any questions much to the fox and dragon's surprise. Then they both vanished while Rose and the others went to their rooms. After an hour or so Zane returned to the inn.

"Where's Ryan?" Zane just said he's busy and didn't answered her directly and asked all of them to come with him. "Something happened?" Zane smiled at Rose seeing her worry and teleported all of them.

When the gang opened their eyes,the scenery before their eyes made them wide eyed in shock. It's that beautiful. A large tree with a stream beside it and combined with the evening sky, it's really breath taking.

Zane motioned them to go near the tree and what she saw made her eyes sparkle. There are different kinds of sweets, desserts along with other dishes which are her favorite. Then she saw Ryan coming towards her and patted her head saying "Happy birthday".

Rose hugged him in return and Zane,Nessa, Iris and Ayla also wished her birthday. Then Ryan came to her side and placed a tiara on her head. "Birthdays are not completed without gifts." Rose laughed at his statement and thanked him. To her surprise, Zane also got her a tiara.

And from their words just now,she understood that they made a bet who will get her the best tiara for her gift. Rose mentally face palmed herself thinking that 'now big brother Zane also turned like that stupid fox. It seems we really get the habits of others if we hung out with them more.'

Then she slowly distanced herself from the duo and went to Ayla's side. The three, Ayla, Iris and Nessa designed and made  dresses for her. And what's more, they made the dresses with their mana. It seems Iris is an in making smooth fabric dresses from mana.

The girls trio actually wanted to give three of them but designed four of them. And they liked the last one so much that they don't want to discard it. Now after she saw the dresses she don't exactly have any words to say. Except "THEY OVERDID IT".

 Except "THEY OVERDID IT"

Those dresses are inscribed with many spells that even the combination of 100 strongest attacks of SSS rank beasts couldn't even make a scratch on it

Those dresses are inscribed with many spells that even the combination of 100 strongest attacks of SSS rank beasts couldn't even make a scratch on it. And what's more,the flowers on them are real but they are trapped in a time bubble which made them always fresh and couldn't wilt.

They're precisely more than what considered to be national treasures. "Y..you guys don't think you overdid it?" Rose asked them in a small voice but the replies she got made her heart warm. " Ofcourse not. They got be extremely lucky for them to be your gifts. They aren't even the best for you."

(A/n : I don't know what to say there exactly. Just imagine how precious she's to them.)

After all this,they went to eat dinner. Zane also didn't stop her this time and just told her not to over eat. During dinner, Ryan made fireworks with colliding mana balls in the air completing the final event of that day. Those fireworks exploded into small sparks making the faces of the six in the group.

As they're leaving, Zane asked her which tiara she liked, his or Ryan's. And Rose don't know how to answer that question. She liked both of them very much.

 She liked both of them very much

"That..." Seeing Rose struggling to answer, Iris came to her side and said "don't you think they are both very similar either in color or design?" Then she pulled Rose away from those two and returned to the inn.

Hearing that, Ryan and Zane glared at each other following the rest to the inn. Once they reached the inn, Rose received a call from the void stone and it's from.....