Visiting church

Rose woke up next day earlier and left the inn after bidding farewell with Lisa. Rose first went to the guild to report the matter about the quest. Rose went to Lily and asked " Hello, Lily. Can you check if the guild master is free at this moment?"

"Silver, you are back. Wait a minute, I will go and confirm." Rose nodded at Lily's words and waited at the reception desk. Just after a few seconds, Lily came back "you can go in, silver. He's in his office room."

Rose thanked her and went to the guild master's office room. "Hello, guild master." Hearing her address him as such,the guild master know that she's mood off.

"What happened that made you like this?" Rose's mood turn depressed remembering the dragon who died. "I'm thinking that your guild is losing reputation and even accepting fake quests without knowing whether they are true."

Hearing the slight mocking in her tone,the guild master turned serious and asked her to explain. Rose told him everything except her receiving the dragon king's legacy and his death.

Rose can feel the anger radiating from him. After sometime he calmed down and asked " so what happened to the dragon?" Rose shrugged implying she don't know. Even though the guild master is suspicious, he chose to ignore the matter.

"As I said before,from now on you are an SSS rank adventurer. There are only 12 of them including you." Rose nodded and gave him her adventurer card to upgrade it. After completing things in the guild, Rose teleported to her room in the Duke mansion.

Rose wanted to inform her parents about the dragon king's legacy knowing how important the matter is. Rose went to her father's study after getting dressed up. "Father" Rose entered the study and saw her father reading documents.

"Come here darling." When Rose went to him,he picked her up and put her in his lap. "Father, I have something to show you." Curious about her words he asked "what's it darling?"

Rose told him to call her mother and brother. The duke immediately called his wife and son. After they came to the study, Rose opened the rift to her dimension and asked the three to come inside.

They were awed at the beautiful sight greeted them. "Father, mother and brother. Please don't scream,ok." Saying she turned to her dragon from shocking them. Then she quickly returned to her normal form only to see the three of them standing in front of her like statues.

Rose went to their side and shook them hard. Then only they returned to their senses. When they asked her what was all of that about, Rose told them about her receiving the legacy of the dragon king and told them to conceal this matter.

They know that she didn't tell them about the whole matter but didn't ask further. Rose showed them the place she built in the dimension which they quite liked. After exiting the dimension rift, Rose asked her parents that she wanted to visit a church to which they agreed to go the next day.