Forest of beasts

Rose, Zane, Eryk and Nick along with their shadow guards entered the forest. As they agreed before,the beasts lower than level S were being taken care of Zane. Rose didn't has anything to do since the beasts with higher rank will be in the mid region.

Even in the outer range, the beasts are ranking starting from C level. From this, anyone can decipher the danger of  entering this forest. They're slowly advancing forward and reached the point of entering mid region of the forest.

They decided to rest for the day seeing the sky getting dark and started searching for a place to set up a camp. The shadow guards who came with Eryk found a decent place and started setting up tents. Rose wanted to go to her space to sleep but decided against it and set up her tent in the wild.

Soon they decided who will be watching out the night which doesn't have anything to do with Rose who's sleeping peacefully in her tent. Zane told them that he will watch over for any movements from the beasts and asked the others to rest.

Nick also wanted to take shifts in watching over but was refused by Zane. No beasts came near their camp which surprised everyone except Rose and Zane. 'They will only come here if they have a death wish after sensing Zane's mana.' Rose talked to herself waking up the next day.

Rose came to know that Eryk also has item box (derived from time & space magic) during their journey. After everyone ate their breakfast, they departed to the mid region. The only way to reach the'mountain of Dragons' is to go to through the mid region containing S rank beasts.

At the starting, there are A level beasts and you will encounter S level ones deep inside. The first S level beast they encountered was a purple color snake which is at least 40 feet long. "Humansssss? You dare to intruuude my territory? None of yooou will be going out of here aliiiiiive."

Seeing the snake emitting thick killing intent, Rose immediately took action and burned the snake to cinders shocking the others who are present. "It's getting late. Let's go?" Rose's words shook them from their trance and continued their journey.

They encountered another 4 level S monsters which were killed by Rose before reaching the bottom of the 'mountain of Dragons'. Eryk told the shadow guards to stay at the bottom of the mountain and started climbing with the remaining three.

When they're midway climbing, Rose sensed a powerful aura coming towards them straight and turned to Zane. She sighed in relief seeing his nod and continued climbing. The others also sensed the aura and turned towards that direction only to see a majestic dragon with white and golden scales flying towards them.

When the dragon reached them,it turned into a boy in his teens and started walking towards them. Zane instantly sent a telepathic message to him saying not to reveal them.