Messed plot

The return journey is same as always boring for Rose. When she proposed that she would directly teleport them back,it was immediately rejected by both her mother and father. They only said one thing: what if anyone find out about you being able to use your magic like that?

After a week,the Duke castle walls can be seen from the carriage. "Finally, we're here." Rose cheered making her parents laugh. Rose immediately went to take a bath and slept till next day morning. During breakfast, Rose told her parents that she would be leaving again tomorrow morning.

Even though they didn't want her to leave as she's still a child, they also don't want to make her sad. They know she's powerful and can look after herself but they can't help worrying. After eating Rose went to her room only to see her brother leaning on the wall beside the door.

Seeing her coming, a smile appeared on his face. "Lil'sis, are you free now?" Daniel asked ruffling her hair. Rose quickly smacked his hand away. "Don't ruin my hair, brother. As for your question, I'm. What, anything the matter?" Daniel's expression turned serious. "It's about the last incident. Let's go to the palace and we'll discuss."

Rose nodded and both of them climbed a carriage and soon arrived at the palace. There two maids were waiting for them and took them to the room where Vlayd,Roman and Amelia were. The moment they entered,Rose was enveloped in a hug by Amelia.

After sometime releasing her, Amelia looked at Rose with accusing eyes. "Do you still remember you have a friend here?" Only after continuous apologies did she calm down and talked to Rose normally (enthusiastically).

"So brother,why are we here?" The three boys looked serious while Amelia is confused by the question. "Remember I told you about that incident? When we handed those guys to the guild,the guild started interrogating them."

Then Daniel turned to Vlayd,who nodded and continued. "From what we found out, they're given money to lure those beasts to us." Hearing this,a sigh escaped from her lips. It seems her guess is right.

Someone is trying to kill the crown prince and her brother. And that person clearly knows them and where they went. Seems like someone with a high position is on move. But who could it be? 'The whole story seems messed up now. It seems my existence here messed up this plot like crazy. There's no way I can count on that from now on.'

Rose shook these thoughts out of her mind. But now that her guess is confirmed, her anger flared up. 'whoever they are,they definitely have a death wish'. Ignoring the shocked expression of Amelia,they continued discussing. "Found out who?"

Vlayd and Roman shook their heads. "The adventurer party,they said that it's someone wearing a mask. The only information we got is that person has a symbol of star inscribed in a circle on his left hand." Then Roman took out the picture of it and showed it to her.

Rose felt that she has seen that symbol before and thinking for sometime she remembered. 'This is...' Rose realized that something is definitely going wrong but she didn't tell them about the symbol. 'It's better to tell them only after I completely understand the whole situation clearly'.

Somewhere in a villa

A boy who seems to be 12 or 13 is sitting in a chair looking at the four are standing before him. "Failed again?" Even though the voice is young, it's so cold making the other four shiver lightly.

Seeing them being silent,he continued "I asked you to search for a girl who has every elemental aptitude and it's been 3 years. But you guys can't even do that..." Hearing this,the four couldn't help but sigh. 'Who in the right mind would announce that they can use every type of magic? Where do we have to even search for her?'

They can only retort in their minds and don't dare to say it to the boy sitting infront of them. "Leave". The four hearing this bowed lightly and vanished from that place in an instant. "Where are you?"

The boy mumbled slowly and got up to leave the place.