Childish Zane and Ryan

"sun kingdom? You have acquaintances there?" Rise asked confusedly as he don't mention it before. "You know the Royal family there had nine tailed fox bloodline, right? Their ancestor was actually my friend more like a brother to me. I haven't seen him for nearly few centuries."

Seeing the reminiscing smile on Ryan's face, her lips twitched lightly. 'you didn't saw him for a few centuries'. But didn't comment since he seemed so happy. But Zane interrupted him. "Hey, you idiotic fox, stop day dreaming. We have to first go to Brenton's place and have things to do."

He completely ignored the glaring coming from a pissed off fox. Sighing, Zane turned to Rose. "Why did you have to form a contract with someone who has no brain." Rose don't know what to say to that question and their banter became normal for her.

She just shot them a glance before standing up. Seeing her acting like that, Ryan's expression changed and you can even see his eyes watered like he's about to cry. Even though she can't see his ears now, she can somehow guess they were dropped lowly.

'I'm the kid here right?' Of course Rose know why they're doing that. These two guys made a bet to see whom she like more. "Enough. Let's go. Nessa is still there, we have to pick her up." Ryan and Zane returned to their original self and followed her out after paying for the lunch.

They quickly set off for their next destination. Since they travelled flying they soon reached there. The moment she entered the palace there she was hugged by Nessa who is mumbling 'I miss you Rose'. Rose just let her be and asked Brenton about the silver dragon.

But when she entered the room he pointed at, shock was an understatement for her. She even rubbed her eyes confirming that what she's seen is real. She can see that the young girl infront of her was a silver dragon but when her eyes moved to the woman beside her, she just blurted out without thinking.

"A phoenix?"

Somewhere in a palace

A young boy was sitting in a chair with a fairy sitting in his shoulder. "You know that you will meet her sooner or later. Why are you stressing yourself like that?" The fairy couldn't help but worry about her master.

He's been looking for a women...well a girl who has affinity to all the elements but it seemed like there's more than that. "I know Caelia. But it will take at least another 4 years for me to attend the academy."

"Say, master. Just why are looking for her?"she asked in curiosity seeing her always composed master become that restless. He just shook his head thinking. 'Just where are you? When can I see you again? You know I miss you so much that it hurts. You are the one who gave me a chance to enjoy life and you are the only person I truly consider a family even though we're not related by blood.'

That day when she saw her body buried under the debris, his eyes lost life completely. He took many missions (he's also an assassin) without proper rest making his health regress. He also died after 3 months his sister died.

But when he woke up, he saw a man sitting infront of him. 'wow, if his face appeared in any industry, he will probably become the most handsome idol.' And when the same man asked him to reincarnate,he refused immediately. He didn't want to live without his sister.