Forest of falls(1)

They went to a restaurant beside the guild which is special for its desserts. As soon as they entered,a waiter came to greet them. "A private room on the third floor please." The waiter was surprised for a second because only nobles usually use it but immediately led them to a room on third floor.

"This room please. I will wait outside. If you decided on your order,press the bell there on the table and I will come in. Have a nice time." She closed the door when they entered and stood outside. After looking through the menu,they called the waiter inside.

The waiter took the orders and didn't forget to remind them. "Customer,our restaurant is famous for its desserts. Would you like to add today's special to your menu?" Her words brought smile upon two faces and frowns upon remaining three.

Jasmine and Rose ordered rather large amount of desserts. Calix and Zane's words sounded at the same time. "If you order any more now, there won't be any for next two months." The two were surprised and looked at each other and find the helplessness in each other's eyes. 'Having sisters like these girls..'

Just like this, Rose and Jasmine, Zane and Calix become close friends leaving Ryan aside. Rose winked at Jasmine and mouthed a few words which made her nod with delight. 'Don't worry about them. Let's visit this place later.'

If anyone saw these SSS rank adventurers fighting for desserts, don't know how their reputation changes. After the foods were brought in,the happy atmosphere changed into a serious one. They started discussing about their mission while eating.

"So,do you really think there are dragons there?" Jasmine's words made Rose frown slightly. "No". Calix raised an eyebrow in surprise hearing how confident she sounds. "Ryu,how can you be so sure?" Jasmine also got curious and asked.

"I also don't know how but I can sense the presense of a high level monster. There are not any high level ones in that forest." Calix and Jasmine also didn't try to pry into her secrets. " If not,then what is happening there?" Calix asked the question that is going through everyone's mind right now.

"Brother, we will get the answers we need only if we visit the forest of falls." Calix nodded in agreement with his sister's words and turned to Rose. "Let's not waste time here. We will leave to the forest of falls tomorrow early morning then we will be able to reach there by afternoon."

Zane and Ryan also got no problems leaving early and agreed. After eating, they went to the guild again to inform the guild master that they will be leaving tomorrow. They are now in disguise not to cause any commotion.

The guild master also agreed. Rose asked Calix and Jasmine to come to the inn they're staying thinking it will be easy to leave next day. Both groups separated after reaching the inn as they have to prepare things for tomorrow's mission.

The next morning,they ate breakfast and hired a carriage to the outskirts of the forest of falls.