I reincarnated....haa?

Rose p.o.v

When I regained consciousness, I felt something pulling me. And I heard a baby crying which is...mine?

'Wait.. I can't move? My body,arms and legs became so...small? Don't tell me I reincarnated'. Then I heard some voices and I tried to open my eyes and did it with a lot of effort.

So, that voice of crying belongs to me..haa? The moment I opened my eyes, I saw a middle aged woman taking to another woman. "Madam, it's a healthy baby girl. Congratulations." Then she handed me to that woman and when I saw her features, she is so beautiful. She is just like an angel.

She was giving me a warm smile and get eyes were filled with love. I just smiled at her and she squeezed me gently. "You are so beautiful and your eyes of different color makes you look like an angel, darling."

Then the door opens with a *bam* and a middle aged man came towards us. I think he is my father.He hugged both of us and is now observing me. He has deep violet eyes whereas my mother has skyblue eyes.

He has black hair and mother has blue hair." Look, dia. She has one violet and one skyblue color eye. Just like both of us."

" I'm your father Michael de Raizel and this is your mother Dia de Raizel. And your name is Adriana Rose de Raizel." He said with a super happy look in his eyes.

Why did these names sound so familiar? Well, I'm sleepy. Let's think about it later. With that, I closed my eyes and entered my dream world.

( Michael de Raizel)

( Dia de Raizel)