Princess Lia

In the Royal palace of Moon kingdom,the king and queen were looking at the two girls standing in front of them. The queen sighed and started speaking. "Lia, you are a princess. It's not good sneaking out of the palace. What if something happens?"

"Mother, there's no need to worry. Serena is also with me,she can protect me." The King snapped hearing her words. "Serena, you said you will take care of your cousin. I don't know that taking care means helping her sneak out."

"You not only went to the North kingdom without my permission but also you didn't come back with your brother. " Lia and Serena kept silent hearing the King's words. They also know that they definitely wouldn't have made it back safely without Ryu's  helping.

Suddenly remembering something, Lia lifted her head to look at her father. "Father, I made a new friend. Can you guess who?" Everyone was surprised why the princess suddenly said these words. The king was looking at his daughter like asking her to continue.

"It's Ryu." Lia said while thinking 'I'm sorry,my goddess. If I don't use your name, my father won't stop his lecture.' Yes, Lia already assumed Rose as her goddess. The king lightly mumbled "this name seems familiar".

Suddenly his expression changed like he realized something. "Lia, the Ryu you spoke of couldn't be the new SSS rank adventurer with alias 'silver', could she?" Seeing his daughter nod, he turned serious "tell me what happened exactly?"

"It's nothing, we came here in the same carriage." From what the king know about his daughter, she's clearly hiding something. "That's it?" Hearing the question, Lia knew that she couldn't possibly hide anything from her father.

"She said that if I have any problem I can't handle,she will definitely help me. But why she promised that, it's a secret. Please don't ask any more about that." After that,the king strictly told her not to sneak out of the palace and let her go to her room.

Meanwhile in the guild, Rose is sitting infront of the guild master. "Welcome to our guild, Miss. Silver.Is there any reason for your sudden appearance here in this kingdom?" Aster is really curious why she came here.

"For sight seeing" Aster's lips couldn't help but twitch hearing her reason. Rose also saw his reaction and explained. " I'm really here for sight seeing. I just came here today is to tell you not to contact me unless necessary. One more thing, if two girls named Lia and Serena came here for me, inform me as quickly as possible. I gave the address of the place I'm staying to Ava."

Completed what she wanted to say,she waited for the guild master's reply. He thought for sometime before replying. " Ryu,if it's like that,I want you to do some investigation about the situation in the forest of falls. That place can be considered as one of the beautiful places in our kingdom, but something happened there."

'why is it that my sight seeing program suddenly turned into a mission?'