My race is...???

After Daniel left Rose opened her status board. She's also shocked by her progress. Rose sighed and closed her status.
Name : Adriana Rose de Raizel
Race : ?? (Reavealed after reaching level 100)
Age : 5 years
Level : 86
Hp : max
Mp : max
Int : 100000000000000000
Str : 100000000000000000
Vit : max
Agi : 100000000000000000
Magic affinity : all elements
Magic levels :
Common : Nature - level 8
Air - level 10
Fire - level 8
Water - level 9
Earth - level 9
Rare : Light - level 10
Thunder - level 10
Ice - level 9
Darkness - level 7
Shadow - level 6
Poison - level 8
Healing - level 9
Illusion - level 10
Legendary : time & space - level 10
Creation - level 9
Destruction - level 9
Telekinesis - level 9
Telepathy - level 8
Derived : Alchemy
Leviation
Barrier
Alternate space (for living beings)
Item box ( for non living things)
Titles : Reincarnated, little prodigy, genius magician, immortal, sword maiden, archery goddess, dragon slayer,SS rank adventurer,best assassin, god blessed one.

Only her darkness and shadow elements are of low level when compared with others because she didn't use them frequently.

Rose's interest piqued seeing the race. It said that it will be revealed after Rose reached level 100. Since Rose decided to know what race she's,her first goal now is to reach level 100.

Two days back Rose saw a quest posted in the guild that a dragon appeared in a forest which is near to a village. And that dragon is killing the humans if they went near the forest.

Since Rose's current goal is to reach level 100,she decided to accept the quest next day. But what she doesn't know is that there will be a great surprise waiting for her.

Rose decided not to go to the dining room for dinner and ate in her room. She prepared the required things and put them in her space. Having nothing to do, Rose started experimenting with space magic.

She opened a rift in a dimension and created a small villa (in Rose's view it's a small villa but in reality it's like a large palace). She installed all the necessary things there using her creation magic and designed the villa like a mansion in her previous life.

Then she created a large king size bed in the main room which is at the center of the villa and with that she created herself a home in another dimension. After that Rose sneaked into her brother's room and woke him up.

He slowly woke up rubbing his eyes and asked in a sleepy voice. " What's it,lil'sis?" Rose mysteriously smiled and opened the rift to her newly constructed villa.

"Brother, I created a villa in another dimension using space magic. Come fast, I will show you inside." With that she pulled him inside the rift and showed him around.

All the time Daniel was looking at her with eyes full of surprise. "You.. lil'sis. You don't have any common sense,do you?" Rose glared at her brother hearing his words.

"Fine, but don't show it to anyone. It will be a problem if anyone get to know about your abilities. " Rose nodded and sent her brother back but she stayed there and went to her room to rest.