Azraq (2)

Next morning, Rose returned to the inn and got ready. Looking at her alter version in the mirror,Rose sighed. If she knew things would be this troublesome,then she would not have become SSS level soon. If her real identity comes out,it would be a problem.

For this SSS rank adventurer, she's an overpowered orphan. That's it. But if anyone knows she has a family, some people will go to extreme lengths to control her by using them. She already experienced it once. Back when she's working as an assassin, a criminal group wanted her to join them.

When she rescued,they wanted to use her brother to make her agree. What they don't know is her brother is even more merciless than her that too when it comes to her. For both of them, each other is one's happiness and trying to touch them is crossing the line.

Thinking about him made her sigh in sadness. Now she has a new family, a family which will do anything for her sake. The only thing missing is him. 'Wonder how he's doing? Maybe went insane?' She laughed at her thoughts but they're true though. Her brother is somewhat considered insane.

With one last look at the mirror,she went downstairs and ordered something to eat. Within a few minutes, Ryan and Zane came down. "Where are the others?" Hearing that question,both of them chuckled as Ryan answered. "They made a bet that the one who sleeps early will have to pay for the food of the rest for a week. They didn't go to bed until this idiotic dragon told them he will knock them out. That too just an hour before."

Rose chuckled at them being so silly and the trio ate the food in a fast pace not before Zane smacking Ryan on the head. They soon left the inn and went in the direction leading to the palace. No one bothered them on their way as they released their aura not fully just enough for others to know they're not to mess with.

As they presented their invitation to the guards at the entrance to the castle, they bowed towards her and let the trio in. Like last time, the knight General and the Royal court magician are waiting for them inside. "We welcome you to our kingdom. My name is Leon Christ,the knight general of sun kingdom."

Then the other also introduced herself. "My name is Viona Green, the royal court mage here." Then the trio also introduced themselves and followed the two in. While they're walking, Viona is looking at Rose and is making a troubled expression.   "Ms.Viona, everything alright?"

"Rumors say that you know ancient magic language,is that true?" Rose who's confused at the sudden question nodded making the woman beam in happiness. "Well,the thing is, I have found some ancient spells but can't decipher them. Would you mind helping out?" Rose nodded in understanding and agreed as it's not that much of a deal.

In the court room, the King, Queen, Crown prince,second prince and minister are sitting. It's not a royal court room but normal one. Both king and queen are seven tailed foxes while the crown prince ignited his nine tail power the moment he's born meaning he will have nine tails by the time he's fifteen and the second prince is also a seven tail fox.

The crown prince now has five tails while his brother has three. They can also hide their tails and ears to appear as a normal human. There's nothing specific for meeting with royal family, it's just to make connections. This time as a visiting gift, she brought a sword and a bow she made. Just the aura they're emitting is enough for them to know it's a high level weapon.

As they're chatting idly, mainly the king, queen and Ryan with Zane talking sometimes about Kingdom affairs. The four are in their world. While Rose and the two princes Atlas and Zoan were talking about different places in other kingdoms which the princes are listening with interest.

Their talk is cut short when a purple flower swirl appeared in the room. It soon disappeared leaving a beautiful looking man in the room. Seeing him,the 7 members of the sun kingdom bowed deeply. "Ancestor"