Journey (2)

All 4 of them took separate rooms while the guards shared their rooms. Rose called Zane to her room to talk about the journey since it will take 7-8 days to reach the 'forest of beasts'. If someone hear their conversation,they will probably spit blood.

"Zane,let me take down the S rank and above monsters and you can take care of the remaining small fry,ok?" Rose's proposal was obviously rejected by him. "There's no need to waste your energy on them and I will take care of the monsters that came in our way."

Like this,they are conversing (more like arguing) about things and Rose was the one who turned out to be a victor(again thanks to her pitiful acting skill). While they're talking like that, Eryk and Nick are also having a conversation.

It's about Rose of course. "Your highness,this Ms. Rose is definitely mysterious. I think it's better to be careful." Eryk  is just listening to Nick without any expression. "And also about that boy Zane she introduced as her brother..."

Eryk  stopped Nick and started speaking. "I agree with her being mysterious but there's no need to be careful around her. Don't you think she's interesting?" Nick didn't say anything and is just listening.

"That girl can use illusion, space & time magic well, it's more like she's playing with them. If she wants to, she would've already killed us." Saying up to this, Eryk  stopped. 'She has a peculiar scent which is attracting me deeply'.There's no one to answer his question since he had to find the answer himself.

They discussed about tomorrow's journey and Nick went to his room because it's already late in the night. Eryk  went to the window and is staring at the sky thinking 'Rose, just what are you?' He shook his head to delete those thoughts and went to his bed to sleep.

The next day all of them met at the dining hall of the inn for breakfast. They quickly finished eating and continued their journey. Days passed by quickly and they reached the outskirts of the 'forest of beasts'.

Since it's already past evening they decided to go to the forest next morning and went to sleep after dinner. Eryk  left his carriage and guards in the inn at the outskirts. Only Zane, Rose, Eryk, Nick and his shadow guards left for the 'forest of beasts'.