Brother????

After the banquet, Eryk went to his room and when he checked his status, it shocked him silly. And that's all because of his titles.
Name: Arthur Christopher Eryk
Race : pure blood vampire (progenitor bloodline)
Age: 10 years
Level : 43
Hp : max
Mp : 10000000
Int : 58000
Str : 73000
Vit : max
Ago : 1000000
Magic affinity : blood,mind, air, water, ice,shadow, darkness, time & space, destruction, telepathy
Titles: Crown prince of Vampire kingdom, progenitor, prodigy, fiance of azure dragon, fiance of ???

It took him quite sometime to get out of the shock he received. He shook his head slowly and went in the direction of Rose's room. When he reached there,he saw the door of her room opened. He knocked the door before entering.

Rose's standing near the window watching the night sky. She guessed that Eryk will come talk to her once he saw his status and's now waiting for him. Her thoughts are disrupted by a knock on the door.

"You saw your status?"she asked him while still looking at the stars litting up the sky. Eryk just stayed silent waiting for her to continue. "You remember the first time we met...." Rose told him about Zane before him dying and how she became an azure dragon but didn't tell him about her reviving him.

Eryk heard the story and a frown appeared on his face. He went to her and hugged her from her back. "Don't tell this to anyone." Rose turned to face him with a smile, nodding hearing the worry inlaid in his voice.
"As for the other one, let's leave it for later." Eryk didn't continue asking about that but a different one.

"You want to see my dragon form?" Rose saw the anticipation in his eyes and didn't reject his request. She took him to the villa in her space and transformed into a majestic and beautiful azure dragon.

The next day, Rose's father called her and told her they would be leaving in three days. Since he has his duties to attend as a Duke, he can't stay away for long period. Just as Rose is about to return to her room, a maid came to inform her that the King and queen are asking for her presence in the study room.

Rose's confused at the sudden invitation but followed her to the study room. The maid knocked on the door and opened it after hearing the King's permission to enter. After Rose entered the room,the maid closed the door and left.

There are three people in the room, King, queen and Eryk. The queen stood up to hug her and led her to sit beside her and Eryk sat on the other side. And the reason they called her is to give her a bracelet which is passed down from generations.

That bracelet is a defensive artifact given to the daughter-in-law of the Royal family. At first,she tried to reject it saying it won't be necessary now but the queen stubbornly gave it to her. In between their talks, Rose suddenly remembered something and turned to Eryk.

"Eryk, can I ask you something?" Seeing the sudden change in her behavior, Eryk just nodded while feeling confused. The same can be said to the King and queen. "You are looking for eternal dream lotus?"

The whole room turned tense with silence. It's not Eryk that answered but the king. "How did you know?" Rose calmly answered. "When my brother mentioned that lotus before, you become so anxious and happy. And if my guess is correct,you got that eternal dream lotus, right?"

Eryk was surprised at her perfect deduction but his parents are surprised for other reason. How can she see different expressions on their son's expression less face. Eryk clearly knew what his parents are thinking and glared at them in annoyance.

The king nodded towards Eryk giving his consent. "It's for my big brother."
Rose only showed a shocked expression on the outside but she's screaming inside. 'Brother? He has a brother? Since when did he had a brother? Is this really the game world I know of?'