First mission

Rose first completed herb collection quests, delivery quests and reported to the guild. The receptionist was also shocked by how fast Rose's work is. Rose received 15 silvers and 45 copper coins for these quests.

Now the remaining are rabbit hunt and goblin hunt. So Rose decided to postpone them for tomorrow and the time is also ticking fast and soon going to be 6 in the evening.

Rose teleported back to the mansion and slowly relaxed knowing no one's coming to bother her. The reason why no one knows she's not in her room is connected to her birthday gift.

Rose asked for a herb gallery wanting to study how to make potions and rejected her parents idea of getting a teacher for alchemy. And also told them not to disturb her till 6 in the evening.

The three family members have to agree to her request seeing their darling is about to cry. And that's how Rose got freedom to leave the mansion.
Time skip~~~1 year
Rose's now 3 years old. And the character Ryu became famous for being the youngest to reach B- rank and being always solo.

Now Rose is sitting in her room taking a day off from her work. The game which she knew changed greatly. Now this world is just like a combination of rpg and otome games.

Tomorrow Rose's going to meet the guild master for the first time to promote her rank to A. Rose knew that she had to expose her real identity to the guild master tomorrow.

Between these thoughts, Rose mumbled lightly 'status'. Then a screen appeared before her eyes.
Name : Adriana Rose de Raizel
Race : ??? (Very near to know)
Age : 3 years
Level :48
Hp : max
Mp : max
Int : 10000000000
Str : 10000000000
Vit : max
Agi : 10000000000
Magic affinity : all elements
Magic levels:
Common : Nature - level 6
                    Air - level 8
                    Fire - level 6
                    Water - level 7
                    Earth - level 8
Rare : Light - level 7
            Thunder - level 8
             Ice - level 7
            Darkness - level 6
            Shadow - level 4
            Poison - level 7
            Healing - level 8
            Illusion - level 8
Legendary : time &space - level 8
                       Creation - level 7
                       Destruction - level 8
                      Telekinesis - level 7
                      Telepathy - level 6
Derived : Leviation
                 Teleportation
                 Barrier magic
                 Alchemy
                Alternate space (for living beings)
                Item box ( for non living beings)
Titles : Reincarnated, little prodigy, genius magician, immortal,best assassin, God blessed.
Rose slowly drifted to her dreamland in these thoughts.