What next?

In the study room of palace

The King was looking at the stones before him and a sigh escaped his lips. He called Vlayd and gave him the stone with his mana while he took the one with his son's mana. As Vlayd, Roman and Amelia were about to leave,he stopped them.

"That girl is not what she portrays her to be. You three better be careful when dealing with issues related to her. Just remember one thing, never make her your enemy." When the King saw the changing expressions on their faces,he quickly spoke before they misunderstood.

"I'm not telling you to be suspicious or avoid her, just reminding you not to underestimate that girl. I don't know why I have this feeling but my instincts are telling me that you being friends with her is the best thing happened to you." Roman and Vlayd nodded at their father's words but one can see Amelia smiling proudly thinking her friend is the best.

The queen noticed her expression and shook her head looking at her daughter's foolish expression. After the three siblings left, the queen sent her personal force to investigate the assassination attempt on her son.

In the Moon kingdom adventurer guild

Exiting the alley, Rose, Ryan and Zane went to the adventurer guild. They went to the receptionist and asked her if the guild master is free now. She recognized Rose and immediately went to inform the guild master about their arrival after asking Rose to wait for a few minutes.

This time Rose was not called inside but the guild master came to her. Seeing Rose,he greeted her with a smile. "Silver, good to see you again. No one knows when or where you will appear." Rose just shook her head in amusement.

"You are going somewhere?" The guild master nodded. "It's nothing important. Just going to palace to discuss something." Seeing he didn't told her about particulars,Rose also didn't ask him about it. "I also have something to do in the palace. I will come with you."

The guild master nodded and the four boarded a carriage and Rose introduced Zane and Ryan to him. Even though the guild master can't feel their mana(as they're hiding it), just their presence alone was enough to put a pressure on him. He gulped before greeting them nervously.

Rose seeing that sent a glare at those two and the pressure instantly vanished like it's never there. The silence in the carriage was broken when the carriage stopped and they arrived at the palace.

As they're walking towards the throne room,Rose told the guild master that she's leaving the kingdom. Even though he's surprised by the sudden announcement,he just nodded and told her to be careful. Then they separated and Rose went to the training ground to find Andrew.

Lia was also there practicing her mana control and different spells. Lia noticed Rose and stopped her training and went to Rose with a big smile on her face. "Sis,Ryu." Rose liked her cheerfulness which is really contagious. Andrew hearing his sister's shout turned around to see Rose talking to his sister.

When Andrew went to greet her,she told the siblings that she's leaving. Andrew just nodded while Lia's smile dropped. Seeing her like that, Rose don't know what to do. So she just told her she will come back here again.

As Rose is about to leave, Andrew shook her hand saying "congratulations." Rose understood what he meant (engagement) and smiled. They soon left the palace and went to a restaurant.

As they're eating,Zane asked her "So, where to next?" Without thinking she replied"hmm....who knows? Why don't you choose where to go?" Instead of answering,she returned the question to them. Thinking, Ryan remembered he hadn't visited his friend for a long time and suggested.
"Why don't we go to............"