God of creation

When Rose told her parents that she want to go alone, they didn't agree and now the whole family is sitting in a carriage going to the church of 'God of Wisdom'. They decided to go that church probably because it's near.

(The gods and goddesses of this world :
               Goddess of growth : Lyra
               God of wisdom : Hector
               Goddess of love : Amy
              God of war : Leo
              Goddess of magic : Aurora
              God of craft : Ian
There are many other gods and goddesses which will be mentioned further in the story. For example there will be separate gods for each type of magic)

A priest greeted them when they arrived at the church. "Welcome to the 'Church of wisdom', Duke Raizel."
The Duke calmly replied "there's no need to get flustered, priest Frank. We are here today because my daughter wanted to visit the church."

Now the priest turned to Rose and politely smiled. "Thank you Ms. Raizel for coming here. Please,come this way. I will show you the church." Rose smiled and thanked him. The surrounding people seeing Rose's politeness started singing praises. 'how mannered that child', 'such a nice child' and so on.

Rose just ignored their words and smiled. The Duke family went inside the church main room which is the prayer room. Rose was marveled by the interior of the church. There's a statue of God Hector in the room with a high altar before it.

The priest motioned Rose to climb the altar. "Ms.Raizel, climb the altar and say your prayers." Rose followed his instructions and went to the top of the altar. When Rose started praying,the time around her stopped. Rose noticed the changes and opened her eyes only to see a handsome man with gold eyes and long silver hair standing in front of her.

Seeing the man infront, memories started rushing to her mind. Rose ran to him and hugged him while crying "Papa". The man smiled in return and patted her head. " My daughter."

Flashback:before Rose reincarnate

The god of creation Ellowyn saw a soul that just died and picked it up out of curiosity because the soul is full of power. Generally,the souls will lose their power after the body died but this soul is different.

When he saw the life of that soul before it died, he liked the soul. He used his powers to wake the soul up. "Hello there child." Hearing the voice Rose opened her eyes to see a handsome man and looked at him in confusion.

"I'm the god of creation Ellowyn. I quite like your soul. Are you willing to become my daughter?" Rose just started at him without saying anything for sometime and opened her mouth to ask "why me?"

Not seeing the greediness of power in her, Ellowyn liked his child more. " Your soul is pure and you will have a family." Hearing the word family Rose cried and hugged him suddenly "papa".

He was also happy for getting a daughter and patted her head. "Now,child. I have to tell you something." Rose let go of him and turned to him curiously. "I will reincarnate you in a world I created and you have to gain experience by fighting. That world has magic unlike your previous one."

Rose nodded at his explanation and he continued " you will have to reach certain levels to meet me again." Rose felt sad because she has to leave but shook these thoughts out of her mind. 'i can meet him again after gaining powers.'

"I will always watch over you. Take care, Rose." Rose smiled feeling her consciousness fading.

Flashback ends