Meeting my brother

Rose P.O.V

I woke up hearing the birds chirping outside the window. The maids who saw me wake up came to me and lifted me off the crib.

It's quite stressful to have others bath you. Then they took out a blue colour frock and put that on me. It's so comfortable and fluffy.

"Young miss, your father asked for you and we are now going to his study." One maid named Sophia told me and looking at me with a gentle gaze.

Then I did what I can do. I smiled which made her whole face red. I put my forehead on her forehead to check if she is unwell. But that made her face even red.

Now she understand what I was doing and her eyes were filled with joy and tears. " Miss, I'm fine. You don't have to worry." I continued my smile which made other maids also blush.

When me and my maid Sophia reached a large door, she knocked on it three times softly. Then a voice came from inside. "You may enter." It's probably my father's.

There are 3 people waiting in the room. Mother, father and a boy of age 5. All eyes are on me the moment I entered the room. My mother took me from sophia and started feeding me.

I wanted to protest but I don't want to cause a scene. So I faced the torture silently. Then my father introduced the boy to me. "Dear, this is your brother Daniel de Raizel. And Daniel, this is your little sister. You have to protect her with everything you got, remember."

In which the boy nodded his head vigorously making me chuckle. Seeing my chuckle, my mother and father also started laughing making my brother's face red from embarrassment.

I moved my hands in a motion to so my brother come to me. When he reached my side, I kissed his cheek and smiled at him. His face is now become deep red.
'cute'. My body felt like it was exhausted. Sure enough, babies need more sleep. Then I dozed in my mother's lap.

Daniel P.O.V.

Today my father agreed to let me meet my sister. Yesterday, I heard maids saying that she is so beautiful like a fairy. This completely aroused my curiosity.

I went to my father's study to ask his permission to go to her but he told me that she is now sleeping. So I have to wait for next day.

I was sitting in the study room with my parents when we heard a knock on the door. Then she entered with a maid carrying her.'she is so pretty.' That's the first thought I had seeing my sister.

'How can anyone be so beautiful? Moreover, her eyes of different color..'
I was broken from my trance when my father introduced us.

"Dear, this is your brother Daniel de Raizel. And Daniel, this is your little sister. You have to protect her work everything you got, remember."

And that's also the exact thing I'm thinking and nodded my head continuously. That's the first time I heard her laugh. It's not like a laugh, it's like bells twinkling.

Then my parents also laughed which made me embarrassed. I was so happy when she asked me to come to her but what she did is the thing I never expect.

'she kissed my cheek and that smile is hers...' I was completely entranced by that and my face became deep red. Then she yawned and slept in my mother's arms.

My mother took her to her room and my father also excused me to do my training. ' I will protect her no matter what. She is my dear little sister.'

With that train of thoughts, I exited my father's study.