Start of the quest

While Rose and Eryk are talking, Nick was shocked by the scenes happening before him. 'I never saw his highness laugh like that and talking with others freely.' "Eryk,why are you going to the 'mountain of Dragons'?" If it's about hunting, it's better for me to reject.

Like realising her doubts, he answered " we are not going there to hunt them. I want the Dragon ore which is only available in that area." Rose nodded in answer. She also wanted a weapon made from that ore because that ore has the highest compatibility with magic.

"One more thing, you can just call me Rose and can I invite my friend?" Eryk nodded " please keep this trip as a secret. If anyone knows we are going for dragon ore,it will be a problem." Rose also agreed to that request.

Suddenly something struck her and turned to the guild master. "What's the reward?" The reply came from Eryk "it depends on what you want?" Hearing his words Rose mustered the sweetest smile possible and asked the guild master. "Anything?" Seeing the smile,he has a bad feeling.

The guild master hesitantly nodded while the remaining two are shocked to see her smile. They also wanted to know what kind of reward she want. "Cookies you baked for one year." Eryk and Nick don't know what to say hearing her request. Eryk slowly opened his mouth to ask "this..is this alright?"

"Eryk, it's because you don't know. This old man has high cooking skill and the cookies he made are the best I ever had. When I asked him to give me some, he directly rejected me. Now there's an opportunity came knocking,how can I loose it?"

The trio in the room are in the state of not knowing whether to laugh or cry. "Rose, why won't you reduce the time? I will give you half a year worth of cookies." Rose shook her head in denial. " Not going to happen."

And finally he didn't get to change her mind and agreed. "Now this thing is over, why did you suddenly come to my office?" Rose now remembered why she came and replied cheerfully. "I'm going on adventure."

"The Duke agreed?" The guild master can't believe his ears. " It took me a whole day to convince them." And Rose explained the whole situation completely forgetting that there are other people in the room.

Rose face palmed herself after completing the story for her negligence. She slowly asked Eryk and Nick "this.. keep this a secret,ok?" They both tried to control their laughter but failed. After laughing for a while,they apologized and promised to keep this a secret.

"Rose,we will be leaving tomorrow morning. Is that ok?" Rose also didn't have anything to do and agreed.