Phantom

Zane's words shocked the others to the core. Because Phantom is a SS rank monster which is hard to deal with than a SSS rank because of its ability which can use its opponents fear as the base of illusions to fight.

"Big brother but they are considered to be extinct centuries ago. And even if they exist,they won't attack anyone unless provoked." Zane turned to Rose hearing her question. "They are not completely extinct."

Zane saw the confusion and doubt in the eyes of Calix and Jasmine and explained. "Phantoms bodies attract mana so that in the places they live,it is very concentrated and uses the mana to create illusions surrounding them." His words proved the truth and they continued to advance towards the lake.

As they're walking, Rose and the others can feel mana trying to force into their body. They nodded at each other and used their mana to oppose the entering one. Since they stopped the mana they didn't encounter any illusions.

When they reached the lake,they were greeted by a monster which looks like a black panther but rather large in size sitting on a rock in the middle of the lake. It also noticed them the moment it felt the mana fluctuations.

"Why did you come here?" The voice of a girl resounded in their minds. It didn't took much time for them to find out that the voice belongs to the monster infront of them. Rose explained the reason why they came which made the monster sigh.

"It seems my presence here caused a lot of trouble." Saying it turned into a 10 year old girl "So,you want to know why I'm here?" Seeing them nod,she continued."Actually I also don't know why I'm here."

These words made Rose's group think that they have hearing problems. 'How can she not know why is she here?' Their confusion was obvious in their eyes. Ignoring their expression,she continued.

"I just woke up from a slumber. I only remember that I'm called Nessa and I'm the last one of my kind remaining. My memories.. I don't remember any." Saying Nessa bowed down her head in sadness. Rose and the others also felt the sadness radiating from her.

Having just woken up from centuries and not having any of their family around them,this..they also understood her emotions. Rose slowly walked to Nessa and hugged her. Nessa was surprised for a moment but hugged her back.

Monsters of their level can feel the feelings of others. Nessa felt no harm from Rose and allowed her to come near her. "Want to come with us?" Rose pulled herself away from Nessa and asked her. "Where?" Nessa asked confused.

"To see the world." Repeating the words again Nessa nodded with a happy smile. Rose turned to Calix and Jasmine. Just from her look they understood her intention. "We will keep this a secret." Rose thanked Calix for his help.

Jasmine also came to Rose's side and put an arm around her shoulder. "I also agree with my brother but I have a condition." Rose didn't feel any hidden meaning from her words and agreed. "Treat me to a meal in the restaurant we visited before." Jasmine whispered not allowing others to listen.

Hearing this Rose's eyes sparkled and whispered. "I also found different shops which are special for their sweets and desserts. Let's also take a look at them." The two looked at each other with understanding smiles.

Nessa looked at the two before her whispering and laughing and she also jumped to the middle of them. "What are you two talking about? If it's fun, count me in."