A conspiracy

Both Rose and Eryk appeared in a place full of trees. "So where are we and what exactly happened?" Hearing Eryk's question, a glint passed through her eyes and knew that something changed in her towards him.

"Forest of beasts. It's my brother who contacted me before. Two SS rank black crystal snakes suddenly attacked them and some of his friends also have their ribs broken." Eryk already understood how serious this has become.

Using their mana sense,they quickly found where the fight is going on and teleported near there. Along with her brother's group, Rose and Eryk also found another 4 people hiding near and watching the ongoing fight.

Just taking a look at the situation, anyone can understood what's going on there. "Rose, I will deal with those three. You take care of the beasts." Rose agreed with his plan and before they separate she used illusion magic to make him look like a boy in his late teens and handed him a golden mask.

Then she also changed into Ryu and wore a silver mask. They nodded at each other and went in opposite directions. Rose quickly approached the place where her brother is and just seeing her mask, they recognized her as the new SSS rank adventurer silver.

"Oy..oy.. why are you two ganging up on others?" Rose said slowly making way to the black crystal snakes. The snakes sensed danger for the first time during this fight and stopped thrashing their tails and decided to answer her.

"Theeeeseee huuuumannnsss toooookk ouuurrr egggg." Rose understood their anger but seeing the state her brother is in,she's also angered. Then she beat those two snakes until they can't even stood up saying...'can't even recognize the mana signature of those who attack you?', 'are you really an SS rank beast?'

The snakes are angered by her remarks as only SSS rank beasts can identify different mana signature but can't do anything to stop her. It's Daniel's first time seeing his sister being violent. He's completely awed by her power and seeing the snakes who almost killed them helpless before her, he clenched his fists tightly.

He also wants to become powerful, so that he can protect his family. Just as Rose stopped beating them, Eryk came back holding a large egg with three guys following behind him with lifeless eyes. Rose was surprised lightly seeing that for a second but smiled at him.

Mind magic which can control others if they are not more powerful than them. It's one of the magic which is used by the ones with progenitor bloodline and is also one of the toughest one to master. "These three used them to delay the snakes".

Rose nodded and turned to the snakes. "I will give that egg back to you and you will leave, how's that?" The snakes who didn't have any energy left to even answer her just stared at her. Then Rose used healing magic and they took the egg and left that place quickly.

After that,she slowly went to her brother's group where six boys are waiting. Everyone of them are injured from bleeding lightly to fractured bones. Since she can't expose her chantless magic,she made one on the spot.

"Goddess of light, offer your solace to the injured, Complete recovery:full heal". After healing them, Rose called her brother. "You there, come here." Daniel slowly went to her. "Brother, what are you doing? Don't you know how dangerous it's here?"

Since she cast a barrier around them, only Eryk can hear their conversation beside them. "It's because of our miscalculation. We heard that an eternal dream lotus appeared here. So we hired two B rank adventurer groups and came here to search it. But they escaped the moment they saw the black crystal snakes."

While Rose's calmly hearing her brother, she noticed a change in Eryk's behavior. The moment he heard about Eternal dream lotus, an eagerness appeared in his eyes. 'he want that lotus? But what for?'

Since this is not the best time to ask about that,she didn't ask him. The trio went to the remaining. " You all leave here quickly. As for those three,they can't use any magic. You hand them over to the nearby guild."

Then without waiting for their reply, she teleported both of them back to the palace of vampire kingdom. Rose undid the illusion magic and both of them went to their rooms.