Dragon ore

When Brenton is relaxing in his room, he suddenly felt a powerful but familiar aura coming from the bottom of the mountain. The moment he recognized the aura,he jumped out of the window shifting to his dragon form and started flying towards the area where he sensed the aura.

Just when he was about to reach them, he got a telepathic message. "Brenton, it's me". He suddenly got nervous hearing the voice but answered back. "Your highness".

"Don't reveal our identity. I think you already sensed the girl beside me." Brenton cautiously replied with a "yes". "She's also the same as myself and remember one thing 'she is my mistress' and I think it's better for you to not anger her."

Brenton hearing his words felt like the world around him crumbling. 'His highness is already the strongest dragon existing but now he recognized another one as his master, what type of monster is that girl?'

He shook these thoughts aside and appeared beside them in his human form. He sent a telepathic message to both Zane and Rose. "Your highness".
They just smiled at him. "Who are you and what business do you have here?"

Seeing Brenton infront of them, both Nick and Eryk are surprised. Eryk started explaining while Nick is thinking something 'I know that a dragon will come to inquire but didn't expect the king to personally come.'

Brenton nodded hearing Eryk's words and permitted them to go to the other side of the mountain in search of the ore. Then he asked Rose telepathically "your highness if you want the ore, I have some in my treasury. And they're all purified by dragon's breath fire."

Rose was genuinely interested in them "is it alright if I take some Brenton?" He replied with a 'yes' like it's a matter of fact. Since Eryk isa royalty, he is invited to stay in Brenton's place.

All of them went to Brenton's place (palace) to stay for the rest of the day. He asked some servants to take Nick and Eryk to the guest rooms while he personally escorted Rose and Zane to their room. When they entered the room, Zane closed the door and Brenton instantly went to his knee.

"I'm sorry for my behavior earlier your highness." Rose panicked seeing him kneeling and asked him to take a seat. After he took a seat, Rose told him not to mind that because it's their request. Zane explained to him how she met Rose and ended up forming a pact. Of course not everything he said is true.

After talking for sometime, Brenton led them to the treasury and told them to take the things they are interested in. Rose ignored the worship in his gaze towards her and only took some purified ore. This made Brenton down seeing them not taking anything else but didn't force them.