History, characters and magic

This world has 6 kingdoms namely north, south, east, west,sun and moon. The North kingdom consists of humans, The South is the kingdom of fairies, Vampires resides in The East kingdom, the West kingdom is the kingdom of demons, the moon kingdom also known as kingdom of elf and lastly the kingdom of sun which is the kingdom of beast men.

The capture targets in this game are Vlayd John Weston, the crown prince of human kingdom. Roman John Weston, the second prince of human kingdom. Ruth William Christ, the son of general in sun kingdom. Atlas Jonathan Ray, the crown prince of sun kingdom.

Lucius Giotto Mark, the son of Duke in demon kingdom and Robert Lotte Sky, the crown prince of demon kingdom.

There are also two hidden capture targets Andrew Adelmo Lucas, the crown prince of elf kingdom and Arthur Christopher Eryk the crown prince of vampire.

Don't know if the developers if the game were lazy or not but the villainess always seems to be have same ending in every route of capture targets but hidden capture targets. The plot will when they are 15 and attend the "grand magic academy".

Rose sighed remembering the content of the game and decided to be like herself and not to interfere with the plot. Rose was feeling bored staying in her room all day but endured it not to raise any suspicion.

Her days were going smoothly like spending time with family in the day and sneaking into the library at night. Time also flowed quickly and it's been an year since Rose reincarnated in this game.

After an year~~~

Rose completed reading all the books in the library and her parents also knows that she can walk and read at the age of mere 8 months. It also happened because our dear rose was immersed in reading her book that she didn't hear the footsteps coming near.

She was labeled as a prodigy and her parents, brother seemed to be so proud of her.

One day when Rose sneaked out of her room, she saw her brother practicing magic which ignited a spark in her and decided to practice magic.

There are 3 types of magic common, rare and legendary.

Common~~

Nature
Air
Fire
Water
Earth

Rare~~

Light
Darkness
Thunder
Ice
Shadow
Poison
Healing
Illusion

Legendary~~

Time
Space
Creation
Destruction
Telekinesis
Telepathy

For doing magic, you have to gather the mana in your body. First, the mana present around you is absorbed into your body and stored. You can utilize the mana by converting it into magic.

Rose closed get eyes to feel the mana around her and soon she was in a place filled with rainbow color specks of light which shoot themselves into her body. They entered her body as many as possible until Rose shot open her eyes.

Her whole body was covered with sweat but she can feel that something in her body changed. A small smile bloomed on her lips and Rose wanted to find out what her magic would be.

Magic is only allowed to practice when they are 5 years old but who's Rose, since she wanted to do it she will do it. Rose imagined the mana flowing to her finger tips and when she imagined fire, it turned into fire.

She giggled happily seeing her in magic and continued testing all magics until realisation hit her. She can use....every type of magic....Oh my God!!! What's this? Rose only have 4 magics in the game fire, nature, thunder and ice in the game. But what's happening, how can she use all of them?

Thinking it's a bother to find answers to those questions, rose threw that topic aside and slept peacefully feeling fatigue after the small practice.