Azraq (3)

Seeing the man's sudden appearance didn't bother Rose and Zane that much as they expected to see him. While the two are calm, Zane is looking at his friend incredulously while mumbling "show off" which is heard by everyone in the room.

Ignoring the shocked glares coming from the natives of sun kingdom, Ryan walked to his friend putting a hand around his shoulder and asked with a serious face. "When did you learn to show off? There's no one here you want to impress, right?"

Azraq's brows furrowed in irritation and moved away from Ryan kicking him from behind making him stumble lightly. "Ouch! Why did you kick me, brother?" He asked making an innocent face. "Shut up if you don't want me to give you a beating. And I'm not your brother."

While this is happening,the royal family are looking at the scene before them in shock. First their cold and aloof ancestor suddenly appeared. And he seems to have a good relation with the people who arrived. The King cleared his throat to find the attention of everyone.

"Can you please explain what's going on?" Hearing that, Rose turned to him and answered nonchalantly like it's not a big deal. "They are friends." She also didn't elaborate as to who Ryan actually is. They also didn't ask seeing her reluctant to explain.

As there's not much to do, Rose decided to leave. "Your highness, I think it's time for us to leave." The King and Queen also have meetings with other nobles,so they didn't stop them while both the princes are some what reluctant to let her leave. Both of them liked listening to her stories and adventures.

As they're about to leave, Azraq took them to his place. When he's just wandering around,he helped the royal family once. And after they know about his identity,they invited him to live in their kingdom. Azraq also have no where to go specifically and agreed to their invitation.

But instead of living in the palace,he occupied the area behind the palace and created the place he likes. He's been living there for almost half millennium. As they're walking,Azraq finally asked the question he wanted to ask her. "How did he agree to form a contract with you?"

Even though his voice is monotone, one can still see the hidden curiosity in it. "He's the one who asked me to form a contract". Azraq stopped walking for a second but continued while asking "how?" Rose shrugged before saying "he said he's bored." This time Azraq even stumbled a little making Ryan snicker.

Azraq glared at the other fox while his posture screamed he is waiting for an explanation. Flinching at the look,he slowly explained the happenings at that time, Rose saving him. Putting that topic aside, both Azraq and Rose are discussing about different herbs, plants and their uses. While these two are happily chatting like old friends, the other two started their daily bickering again.

"Shut up" Rose and Azraq shouted at the same time finding their bickering as nuisance. Ryan and Zane glared at each other before turning away. "Are they always like this?" Rose nodded in frustration at that question which made the fox look at her with a gaze saying "I pity you".

"That idiot, I understand but isn't the other The royal dragon?why is he also behaving like that?" The pure confusion in the other's tone made her sigh. "I think staying with idiots may have influenced him. I just hope I won't become an idiot too."

Ryan and Zane hearing her words felt an imaginary tick mark on their foreheads and shouted together "we are not idiots"which is ignored by them. "Is there no cure for them?" Azraq also sighed looking at the duo and shook his head sadly. "No"

Just like that,they stayed there till evening and left the palace. On their way,she contacted Eryk and told him that they will be there by tomorrow morning. The night she sent all of her friends (contract beasts) to her dimensional space as she decided to go alone.

The next morning she woke up feeling both nervous, happy and anxious. After checking out,she went to an empty alley and entered the dimension. Changing her clothes according to the situation,this time in her original 9 year form,she exited the space and appeared directly in an alley two streets away from the palace.

The guards remembered her as she's the fiance of the crown prince and the crown prince already warned them that she will be here and told them to escort her inside.