New addition to the family

"what's a phoenix doing here?" Rose was still confused as phoenix are not seen regularly. They're even rarer than the dragons. From what she knew, they're will be only 5 phoenix existing at the same time and the rainbow feathered one infront of her was considered to be the strongest one among them.

"Lord Hector asked me to come here." Now Rose is even more confused. "Isn't he the god of wisdom?" The Phoenix nodded in confirmation. Then suddenly her status screen opened and there are two message symbols blinking in the last.

"Hey, Rose. This is the first time we're talking. You can call me brother Hector. Even though your father didn't agree with us giving you gifts, I have decided to give you one since I can't leave my sister alone. Just come to the church if you want to talk to your brother,see you soon."

Rose's lips twitched hearing the dramatic lines in the message. 'Isn't he the god of wisdom? Why is he acting like a moron?' Ignoring that,she opened the other message which is from the goddess of love Amy.

"Hiya, don't listen to that guy's rambling. Even we don't know how he become the god of wisdom with that personality. Come visit the church if you have time." Rose just shook her head and closed the status screen.

Then she turned to the Phoenix and asked. "Do you want to form a contract with me?" Hearing that,the Phoenix thought for sometime. She just came here since Hector told her that she won't be disappointed. "First show me your magic power."

For safety sake,she just deployed a barrier and released her mana out. The Phoenix who's watching this has her eyes wide open in shock. This is her first time seeing such a colorful mana. It's just looking like a galaxy proving that she can control every element.

(Like in the above picture. The picture is taken from Pinterest).

Then she hurriedly stopped Rose and agreed to form a contract with her. After the contract finished,the Phoenix introduced herself. "My name is Iris, mistress." Rose nodded and just told Iris to call her Rose. Now coming to the original reason why they're here, the silver dragon.

Seeing Rose looking at her,she started explaining why she's here. Every Royal azure dragon has a silver dragon as their close aides and the girl infront of her turned out to be the one who will be the close aide for this generation azure dragon.

As she don't know where the azure dragon is,she came out of her clan to search for the azure dragon. As for the other dragon, it's just Iris using her illusion magic and thus the reason for whole misunderstanding. "Soo.. want to join us?" Ayla who's just waiting for those words nodded with enthusiasm.

After bidding their farewell to Brenton,they resumed their journey. Now Rose's team has Zane, Ryan, Nessa, Ayla, Iris and herself. Since it's already past evening when they crossed the forest of beasts, they decided to stay in the nearby inn in which Rose previously stayed.

Many faces turned their direction once they entered the inn. It's to be expected such a reaction when facing this group filled with beautiful and handsome people. Everyone took one separate room since the rooms are available and before they went to their rooms,Rose reminded them.

"Be ready early morning. Let's leave quickly. I heard that sun kingdom has many special desserts which are not available in other kingdoms." Zane and Ryan shook their heads and went to their room without saying anything.

While Nessa's expression is like Rose. Only Iris is calm among them. "I have tasted them before. They're good." Saying she went to her room leaving Nessa and Rose who also went to their respective rooms in anticipation after hearing Iris's words.