Adventurer guild

Rose asked her brother about adventurer guild. The adventurer guild is situated in the middle of capital. Since my father is a duke of human kingdom, we are also living in the capital of the kingdom.

The requirement for being an adventurer is age 10. From the day I learned this, I started continuously practicing time and space magic. It took three days just to understand the concept of time and space magic.

I also increased my mana capacity and derived the teleportation magic which is my goal. After confirming that I can teleport to a range of 500 m , I stopped practicing time and space magic but focussed on illusion magic.

After practicing for a month, I teleported outside by casting illusion magic on myself to appear as a 12 year old kid. And the appearance is similar to that of my past life.

Since no one was able to detect magic, I decided to become an adventurer after my second birthday. Why wait until second birthday you ask,but has to improve all my magic stats just in case. Since I have six months till my second birthday, I decided to took things on a slow pace.

One week later, father called me to his study. I knocked on the door and waited for a reply which came in an instant. "Father.." He motioned me to come over and I sat on his lap.

"Darling, the tutor thing you asked, I asked my friend to come here to teach you. He will be coming here from tomorrow. And etiquette,music, history,math tutors are also coming from tomorrow."

I nodded hearing my father's explanation. He told rose about her schedule. "Father, I also want to learn swordsman ship and archery." Just hearing Rose's request,the duke made a troubled face.

"Rose, that's not going to happen. There's no need for you to learn those." Rose started her crying (pitiful act...). And that's a success. The duke agreed to her request and told her,he himself will teach those.

Rose smiled and hugged her father and kissed his cheek thanking him. From the next day started Rose's training. Her schedule is like this.
06:00 to 07:30 - training with father
8:30 to 9:30 - music
9:30 to 10:30 - etiquette
10:30 to 11:30 - history and math
12:00 to 01:00 - magic