Rose walker

It's a beautiful night with a light drizzle. A young girl was walking towards her home and her lips arched up into a beautiful smile.

Only people with high perception can tell that her smile was lifeless. Even if her eyes appear like smiling, they are cold to a maximum extreme.

When Rose reached her home, the drizzle turned into a heavy rain. Rose sighed in relief and went to kitchen to make something to eat.

Her phone rang when she's preparing to sleep and the air around her become colder seeing the caller ID. "Hello" her voice was cold like an ice mountain.

"The target for now is Mr. George , the owner of prostitution ring and drug rings in southern country. Move quick." Rose just hummed and disconnected the call.

Yes, Rose is an assassin known as Goddess Ryu and every official shivers just hearing her name because even after trying for 4 years, no one was able to detect her identity.

To cover this ugly side of her life, she just hides under the facade of a naive girl. She has many friends in her school but they are not that much closer to her.

It took her to days to complete her mission. Even as an assassin, she has her morals and kill the people who are corrupted beyond recovery. It's already 03:00 AM when she reached her house.

Just when Rose opened the door to her bedroom, the building shook violently and collapses. The next day was news about a massive earthquake which killed millions of people.

And Rose was one of them. Rose thought that she was dead but when she looked around her, it's all complete 'white'. Then a small light speck came to her and whispered in a gentle voice.

"You've suffered child. I'm giving you another chance so use it well." Those are the words she heard before losing her consciousness.

Then the small light speck turned to a handsome man. He smiled at the direction she vanished and he too vanishes from his spot.