Surrounded

It didn't take much time for Rose and Andrew to reach the place following the beast roars. There were at least 20 beasts which are of level S and above surrounding 5 people. Judging by their attire, 4 of them are guards and the one who seems to be younger is probably their master.

Rose and Andrew didn't get to see their faces as their backs are facing towards them. Both of them hid behind the bushes carefully observing the situation when suddenly Andrew saw Rose frowning. "What happened?" He slowly whispered.

'This smell...' She didn't answer him and shook her head when suddenly she caught a glimpse of the people's faces fighting in the front. Her eyes slightly widened 'it's him. What're they doing here?' Rose stood up and slowly made her way towards the beasts.

Not knowing what she's planning, Andrew also quickly followed her.
"It seems crown prince is in need of help." A smile made its way to Eryk's face hearing the voice and turned around to see Rose coming towards them.

"If Ms. Ryu wants to help, then of course we will accept." Knowing the reason why those beasts attacked, Rose didn't want to kill them and simply teleported them away. Except Rose, Eryk and Nick, the remaining are shocked including Andrew when suddenly all the beasts vanished.

"It's good to see you again,miss." Nick also greeted her with a smile since they are familiar with each other. Rose nodded in return and turned to Eryk. " Why am I getting a feeling like many people want you dead?" Eryk's eyes slightly narrowed while the remaining are shocked by her words.

From what Eryk know, she's not the type who makes assumptions without thinking. "What did you find?" His quick deduction made Rose surprised. As Rose's about to reply, Andrew cut her off. "Why don't we continue this somewhere else? Let's go to the place where we set up our tents."

Eryk also agreed with Andrew and soon two tents came to their view. Rose stopped Eryk and Nick who are about to set a tent. "Why won't you all stay in my tent?" Her words confused Eryk and Nick. 'How can the place be enough?'

Rose mysteriously smiled and didn't explain. "Let's go in." Andrew was also curious and the three followed Rose inside. The trio were shocked by the sight welcoming them. It's not a small tent but a large place with 4 rooms, a kitchen and a living room.

"This..." No words came out on how to describe the situation they're in. Eryk just shook his head thinking 'this girl is unusual'. Eryk and Nick chose a room while Andrew is just starting at her. "Ms. Silver, you clearly saw that I don't really know how to set up a tent but you didn't help me at all and not even told me about your tent."

"Oh, the thing is it's quite funny watching you." Andrew was dejected hearing her answer. "Then why did you took the initiative to invite Eryk and Nick?" "Because we are friends." Rose replied in a casual way. "Eryk, your friend is being partial to you."

Eryk only chuckled hearing his friend's complaint. Even though their kingdoms are quite far, they're good friends. "What partial?" Andrew felt like these two are bullying him but he was shocked inside. He didn't see his friend smiling normally even once but now he's even making jokes. "Eryk, is that really you? Or the sun rose from west today?"

Seeing Andrew's serious expression he didn't know whether to laugh or cry. " Let's have a friendly 'spar',then you will know." His words made Andrew nervous. "That...I think I am quite tired today. I'm going to sleep."

He vanished in an instant making the trio in the tent erupt with laughter. "Eryk, let's go out. We have left some things unfinished."