Taking the quest

Rose know that she definitely won't make it back home today and asked for her brother's help. Even though he don't want to,he agreed not wanting to make her cry. Daniel informed their parents that Rose is practicing her space magic and won't join them for today.

At first they were worried about her but were convinced by Daniel. 'you owe me one,lil'sis.' Then he went to Rose and told her that mother and father agreed.

"I only helped you this time because I don't want to see you sad but there's not going to be a second time." Even though he said these words in such a strict tone , Rose knew that there will always be a next time.

"Fine brother. I owe you this one, so what do you want me to do?" Daniel smiled and replied " I want to see you fight. Take me with you next time." Rose soon realized how much of a head ache it will be.

Rose agreed to her brother reluctantly and teleported to the guild master's room and found him sitting at his desk writing something. "Hey,old man. How are things going?" He realized the moment she arrived because of the mana fluctuations and turned to her.

"So,what is it this time? If my guess is correct,you are here to take that dragon extermination quest." Rose nodded and he called Lily to complete the procedures. "This dragon is not like the previous one you killed. Its powers are at a terrifying level when compared with the previous one. So if you can't face it, immediately teleport back here, understood?"

Just catching the seriousness in his tone, rose understood how grave the situation is. "And one more thing, if you complete this request, you will be promoted to SSS rank." Rose nodded and after finishing the procedures, Rose teleported to the village.

Rose quickly found an inn and went inside and she was greeted by a middle age lady. "Welcome to ' Sun and Moon inn ',miss. Would you like to stay or eat?"

"I will be staying for two days." Rose answered and the lady nodded. " It will be 20 copper coins including the food cost. And my name is Lisa ,call me if you need anything." Rose handed twenty copper coins to Lisa.

"Your room is on the second floor and this is the key." Rose took the key,thanked her and went to her room. Rose then locked the door and pounced on the bed. Even though it's not fluffy like the one she uses, it's ok.

Rose decided to go to the forest next day and wanted to tour the village. Rose told Lisa that she will be back at dinner time and left.