Meeting (2)

Eryk was thinking about Rose on his journey. He got bored staying in the castle all day and decided to go outside. This is his first time coming to human kingdom and he only allowed 4 people to come with him.

Even though his parents didn't agree with his words and asked him to take more people with him,he rejected the idea firmly. He know that his uncle is planning to take the throne and wanted to remove him.

At first, everything is all right but when people came to know about his magic and mana capacity, he became a thorn in his uncle's plans. He sent assassins after him during the trip but they failed and managed to injure him.

Just when he's losing his consciousness,he felt a warm feeling enveloping him. And when he opened his eyes he was in an unfamiliar room saw a girl sitting in a chair. She came to check on him after he woke up.
"Hello,my name is Rose. I saw you wounded on my way and took you here. Is everything alright?"

Her voice was so sweet like it's an addiction. When he probe his mana to feel her powers, something is stopping him. That's right,he can feel others mana and how powerful they're since his birth and this is first time failing.

He was clearly surprised but answered her. "You can call me Eryk and where am I?" Then hearing her reply that she teleported him into her villa, he was shocked because she can use space & time magic freely.

"Since you are completely healed,you can leave and there's no need to repay me or anything. And don't look for me." Without hearing my answer she teleported me back to the forest and left in an instant.

From her gestures, he understood that she has a high noble status. He smiled remembering her face. Since she's also a noble, she has to come to magic academy. 'we will meet again Ms. Rose. And I'm definitely looking forward to it.'

He turned to the man who's riding a horse beside his carriage who's also the knight captain of his kingdom and asked " Nick,did you see the girl that saved me?" To which he nodded. "I can't feel her powers and mana."

Nick was obviously shocked hearing this. His highness can even look through the powers of his majesty but not a small girl. His face turned serious and asked Eryk " Your highness,do you want me to investigate?" Eryk shook his head in denial.

Eryk also don't know why but he's attracted to her. Her scent and voice are intoxicating. He shook these thoughts aside quickly and focussed on his journey. 'Just who is she?'