A plane with only beasts...

Eryk also has nothing to do and agreed to his fiance's suggestion. After a few minutes, Rose got down from him and they made their way to Eric's room. Once they're inside, she put some magic barriers and nodded at Eryk who took out the key. With his mana, a portal materialized before them again.

They stepped into the portal and appeared in another place. They looked around curiously as it's their first time being in this place. All they can see is large towering trees and occasional howls of beasts. "So how does this work?" Eryk asked finally done with observing his surrounding.

"Actually, we will just appear in an area where the beasts with our same level roam. As it's our first time, it doesn't work as we are now in a safe area. You can stay here as long as you want that is you can fight and kill the beasts that will come after you." As they're talking they saw a black panther like creature with huge horns.

It also saw them but went away with a sharp glance at them. That panther is almost same level as Eryk. The two exploded the place for sometime without exiting the safe area and returned back. They don't have to use the key again to go back but just a thought is enough.

Rose stayed in the Vampire kingdom for two weeks and with Eryk as guide, she visited many famous places in the kingdom with a disguise ofcourse. During her stay there,all her contract beasts were in her space lounging like enjoying their final free time. That is their free time in one way as they would all start going to that plane once they left Vampire kingdom.

Rose did visited her family once too. All in all, she enjoyed her stay in the kingdom. Rose, Eryk and his family also become quite close these days. In these two weeks, Rose and Eryk went to the plane two times and both times they appeared in different sections of that planet. During the first time,Rose in the region where beasts with levels 750-800 reside.

As Rose looked around the place,she didn't see any beasts near. But then she remembered that high level beasts are territorial and used her magic sense to find the presence of other beasts around. And she did find one one km away from her. It's a huge size....black rhinoceros? The beast also sensed her presence and lunged at her getting angry that someone entered its territory.

"You are quite fast someone so huge." Rose mumbled and quickly dealt with it storing its corpse in her dimension. Like that,she stayed there for a few hours before leaving. Meanwhile Eryk appeared in the region of level 50 beasts. And the place he's is very near to a group of same black panther like creatures he saw before.

There are 4 of them and seeing them running in his direction, he took out his sword and separated them killing them easily but got scratched by their horns. He put one of the corpse in his space and left for another place knowing the blood smell will attract other beasts. He spent two hours there and returned back getting tired.

And like that, their first hunt ended quite well with them increasing their levels. Now it's time for Rose to leave and telling goodbye to everyone, Rose teleported back to Sun kingdom. Appearing in an alley, Rose called out all her familiars and they all went to the same inn they stayed before.

Once they've got their rooms, Rose called them to her room to explain their next course of action. "Let us stay here till my brother leaves for academy. Then we will go back to our home for sometime before leaving for other places. Is that ok?" Rose asked for their opinion as they all just shrugged saying they don't have any problem with it.

Like that, they all started going to that plane and went on a levelling spree. Oh, and since they can only go there once a week, their levels didn't increase drastically like getting 100 levels in a week or like that.
______________________________________

A/n: Hello guys. Actually I want to confirm two facts.

The first is that everyone will attend the academy when they are 15 and study there for 7 years. If I said something different before, just forget it.

And the second is, there would be a major time skip in one or two chapters until it's time for our mc to attend the academy too.