Unwanted quest

Rose didn't get to see the face but it seems there are 2 people talking with guild master Aron. Hearing her voice, the trio in the room turned to her direction. Rose instantly regretted coming there without informing before.

It's the same boy she saved 3 years ago,the crown prince of the vampire kingdom, Arthur Christopher Eryk. 'why am I encountering these type of situations? First my brother and now this guy. He doesn't recognize me, right?'

But her hopes crushed down the moment he uttered her name "Hello,miss Rose. It's been long since we met." Rose cursed his memory power and made an expression like she's remembering something and said "you are that guy from three years ago?" Eryk smiled and nodded.

"You know each other?" The guild master was confused by their greetings. "Just met once." Rose answered his question and the guild master nodded in understanding. "Anyway,let me introduce you. This is the crown prince of vampire kingdom, Arthur Christopher Eryk and the knight captain Nick. And Eryk, this is Rose who's also known as Ryu with alias 'silver'."

Rose's smile instantly turned cold and the surrounding temperature dropped. "You old man don't just reveal my identity to everyone. Why won't you use your useless amplifier magic and announce that?"

The guild master's back drenched in cold sweat and hurried to explain while Eryk and Nick are surprised by this information. They didn't know about this identity of hers even though they investigated about her. 'This girl surely knows how to hide her tracks.' Nick's thought were like this while Eryk is just smiling without saying anything. 'its to be expected from someone who can manipulate space &time magic that well.'

"They wanted to go to the 'mountain of Dragons'. But to reach there,one has to cross the 'forest of beasts' and we can't use teleportation because the space in that forest is quite unstable. So they came here to ask for the assistance of 'silver'." Rose calmed down somewhat hearing the explanation but not completely.

"So why did you reveal my identity?" The guild master smiled and replied "there's no need to be cautious. He's not that bad. Also,his father and I were friends and if there's any problem you can ask me.So, I think it will be helpful if you know each other completely." Even though Rose's unsatisfied with his words, she decided to forget about it.

"Why did you think I will agree to this quest?" This question made the guild master tense and answered in a small voice "I already accepted it on your account." Rose's anger flared but controlled herself since there are others in the room.

"Old man,you are looking for a beating. After this mess completed, I will definitely fulfill your wish." Eryk found it funny seeing the guild master who's said to be one of the great adventurer fearing a small girl and laughed out loud but soon regained himself and apologized.

"Ms. Rose, I thought you will be surprised hearing my identity but you are awfully calm." Rose instantly answered his question. " Well it's because your aura is like that of a superior, I can guess you have a high status." Again he was surprised by her observation and made a mental note of controlling his aura.