Noah Christopher Cohen

Seeing Rose's confused and shocked expression, Eryk started explaining " Noah Christopher Cohen is the first born of the Royal family. At the time my mother got pregnant with my brother,my uncle is planning to get rid of the Royal family and that's why the news about her getting pregnant was not announced."

Rose nodded in understanding. "Father wanted to keep this as a secret until brother's debut but somehow, uncle found out about this when my brother is 4. Instead of killing him,he placed an ancient curse on big brother. Even though we know that he did it,we don't have any evidence to prove it." Hearing the word curse made her furrow her brows.

'Ancient curse? Related to eternal dream lotus... Could it be?' Both Rose and Eryk spoke at the same time. "The curse of eternal dream." Eryk and his parents were surprised that she can guess what curse it is exactly just knowing it's related to eternal dream lotus.

"You know about this curse dear?"The queen asked Rose to which she nodded. "So what's his age now? And how many lotus do you have in your possession?" Again the king and queen were surprised because of her knowledge while Eryk answered. "He's 23 and we have only 6 lotus."

Eternal dream curse which puts someone in an eternal sleep. To remove the curse require lotus proportional to the time they are suffering from it. Like one lotus for one year. Finding one lotus is already troublesome but now they need 20.

"If your brother recovers from the curse then you don't have to be the next king,right?" The family can easily guess what she meant and nodded. It's because of Eryk's bloodline awakening. The one with Progenitor bloodline can't take the throne.

But they slightly misunderstood Rose here. She's not talking about the bloodline but she really didn't want him to succeed the throne. Only Eryk has an idea of the underlying meaning in it.

"Do you need my help?" The King shook his head indicating they will do that and there's no need to involve her. Then she took out 20 eternal dream lotus she has in her garden and placed them on the table infront of them.

The trio in the room rubbed their eyes confirming that they're not dreaming and what they're seeing is true. The king and queen has tears in their eyes. The queen hugged Rose tightly in gratitude. "I will call the mages with aptitude for light magic." Saying the King got up but was stopped by Rose.

"It's better if I do it. It's not good if anyone found out about this." There are not that many with light magic and that too in vampire kingdom. Since Rose saw them as a family,she didn't want anything to happen to them.

From what they know, Rose is not a reckless person who talks without thinking,so they agreed and took her to a room which is quite hidden. It can't even be felt with high level magic perception. In the room, Rose saw a boy who's looking like he's in his teens sleeping peacefully.

It took her 2 hours to completely remove it and it made her slightly exhausted but she's looking fine except the sweat on her forehead. Noah slowly opened his eyes and his mother and father enveloped him in a hug. The queen wiped her tears and they told Noah about what happened and introduced him to Rose and Eryk.

This can be considered as the first meeting for the brothers. After talking for sometime, Rose and Eryk left the room leaving his parents and brother in the room. There's so much for them to catch up to.