Exposed

Only when Rose mentioned this,the serious expression returned to their faces. "What exactly happened?" Rose asked Nick who instantly replied. "We also don't know what happened. According to the map, this place is best one to camp because there are no monsters in the vicinity."

Rose also cancelled her illusion and returned to her original form and sat on a chair beside Eryk. "You found something, correct?" Rose  "We can discuss about this later. Let's go eat first,I'm starving." When they went out, the guards already started a small camp fire and Andrew sat by its side waiting for them. Rose also again applied illusion magic on her. Clearly, she's getting sick of it but who told her to register as an adventurer instead of playing in her home.

"You are out at last. I'm thinking of coming inside to drag you out." Rose and Eryk directly ignored his words while Nick maintained his expression less face. But if anyone observe him,they can see his lips twitching.

After eating, Rose took out some cookies and shared them. When Eryk tasted those,he couldn't help but remember the time they went to get dragon ore. At that time,she also gave him some cookies and said that they were made by the guild master.

"These...you asked the guild master again to make these?" Eryk couldn't control his laughter and laughed out loud. 'This girl made the guild master, who's considered a powerhouse, into a cook.' The ones who are around him don't know why he's laughing. When Andrew heard his explanation, he also laughed saying. "Only you will do something like that."

"Eryk,do you know about blue seed venom potion?" The laughter died with this question and Eryk clearly understood why she asked that." So,you mean someone used that potion to attract those beasts to our place?" Rose nodded in reply.

The blue seed venom potion is odorless for everyone other than beasts. This potion has three levels,low, mid and high. Low level can attract beasts of level C and below while the mid one can attract beasts of level A and below. And the one used here is a high level one which can attract level S and level SS beasts near and make them go crazy.

When they're talking about this,one of the guard in the group was sweating and broke into a run. Eryk waved his arm lightly and that guard collided with something hard and fell back. 'There's nothing here. What's happening?' Seeing this, Rose and Andrew nodded at each other and entered their tents leaving this issue for Eryk to deal with.

After sometime, Eryk and Nick came inside and told her that the issue is completed. "I forgot to ask, what are you doing in this forest?" Eryk asked as he sat on a chair. "Argosy. You?"
He smiled lightly and replied. "Same destination."

"Then why won't we go together?" He has no reason to reject her invitation and agreed. "Alright then. Let's leave early tomorrow." Everyone went to their room to sleep. What Rose found most funny is Andrew coming back to her tent saying he quite liked a room and went in to sleep without waiting for her answer.