Birthday

Since Rose and Nessa didn't like drinking, the others started drinking. Surprisingly Iris and Ayla are really good drinkers. Even Ryan and Zane can't compare with them. Soon the dishes are also served and they started eating.

As they're talking,Rose saw Ryan whispering to Nessa. And even though they're whispering, everyone of them can hear their talk. "Nessa, you told me that you want to go shopping, right? Then I think it's better if you do that tomorrow."

Hearing that not only Nessa but all of them are confused. But when they heard the reason, their lips twitched at his ideas. "Well, that girl there has so much money and don't know what to do with it. So if you went to shopping tomorrow, Rose will pay as it's her birthday. And it can be considered helping her."

Rose really want to smack him hard at his words and moreover his face which is looking so serious. The rabbit and fox beast women are trying their hard not to laugh out loud at their banter. Even they don't know why their heart is feeling so warm at their presence.

After eating till they're full, they paid the bill and gave some tip to the two women who served them. And the tip they gave is their 6 months salary. At first they want to reject, but before they can do that Rose and co. left that place.

Then they separated and decided to stroll around as they have different places in mind. Ryan took Nessa with him as he's helping her to inquire about the best shops around. Like clothing, magic items and any shops selling rare herbs for Rose.

Zane and Iris went together as they just wanted to stroll and didn't have anything particular to do. So they decided to gather some information about this kingdom. And Ayla decided to go with Rose who's searching for a shop that sells music instruments.

As they're mostly idle during their travels,Rose wanted to buy some music equipment thinking it will relieve her boredom. As they inquired, they found that it's best if they went to capital if they want highest quality.

So they returned back to the inn and decided to visit the shop once they went to capital. One by one,all of them returned to the inn before evening.  During dinner,Rose saw Ryan's expression of not knowing what to do.

She didn't have to ask the reason as they're aware of it. It's because he's completely broke and didn't have any money on him. "Who told you lost all your money when playing? I don't even understand how did you spend that much money in just two days?"

Ryan hearing her words remembered how he lost money in betting. The money he lost that day was nearly enough for a city to live without a care for at least 5 years. Zane also looked at him with a look that's saying 'you should know when to stop when you know you are out of luck'.

"You all wait. I will get double the amount I lost before you wake up tomorrow." Saying he quickly ate and went out of the inn. While the remaining just started at him for a few seconds before they continue eating.

"Say, will he really get that much money?" Ayla asked curiously. And Zane answered her question. "That fox is quite tricky. Who knows? Maybe he will." She just nodded as Rose spoke. "That matter aside, let's leave for the capital tomorrow afternoon."

After dinner, they returned to their rooms while Ryan went hunting and herb collecting. He even sold some things which are staying in his space without a use. And as he told he really got twice the amount he lost.

The next day, Rose woke up with all of her friends saying 'happy birthday'. Next her family and Amelia contacted her with void stone. While they're eating breakfast, Eryk also called her. Talking with all of them really made her day happy.

And when Ryan showed his money to everyone with a proud face, no one bothered with him as they're busy thinking of something special to do as it's Rose birthday today. But Zane came to Ayla's side and whispered lightly. "Told you he's a tricky fox."

As Ryan is next to Ayla, he clearly heard Zane's words and glared at him which is ignored by the latter. Then they boarded a carriage to the capital and reached their destination within evening.