Found out by brother

Rose instantly went to sleep after changing her dress to a night dress. Sophia woke her up for dinner and went to dining room. When Rose is eating,her brother is constantly praising her. "You are so cool earlier, little sister. I think no one will outright reject the royal family except for you."

Rose ignored his blabbering and silently ate her food. After telling good night to her family, rose told her father that she won't come for tomorrow training and also asked him to cancel her classes.

The moment Rose entered her room,she jumped on the bed and drifted to sleep. 'the most happiest thing to do in this world is sleeping on a comfy bed.'

The next day it's already 10:00 when Rose woke up. After getting ready, Rose went to eat her breakfast and didn't find her brother. When Rose asked her mother, she told that he went to shopping.

This is the first time Rose heard her brother going to shopping and her interest piqued. So she decided to ask him once he came back. After breakfast, Rose told her mother that she's going to herb garden and teleported to adventurer's guild.

Since no one will be present in guild master's room at this time, Rose didn't car illusion magic on herself and directly teleported to guild master's room. But she don't know that it is the stupid thing she did.

When Rose opened the door her words were struck in her throat. "Hey old man, what are....?" Because there's another person talking with guild master now and he's her brother Daniel.

"H..hey,big brother." She said stuttering. "Hey, lil'sis. Care to explain what are you doing here and what's with you calling the guild master like that?" Even though he's smiling, Rose know that he isn't.

"Brother, I..I can explain." Rose slowly said with a smile. "Then explain. Lil'sis." Rose took a breath and went to sit beside her brother. It took an hour to completely explain the situation to him.

"So...you are the famous SS rank adventurer Ryu alias silver. It's been three years since he appeared. So you are coming here from when you are 2 years old?" From his words, Rose know that she's in trouble.

So Rose decided to tell her brother that she can protect herself with her illusion magic and teleportation magic. Without any words, she was hugged by her brother "how can you be so careless? What if something happen to you?"

Rose can only answer him with a 'sorry' and hugged him back. They came back to their senses after hearing a cough. The guild master looked at them "you can show your family relations later. As for your request Daniel , I will tell you if they are available."

Rose turned to her brother in question who's thanking the guild master. He winked at her "it's a surprise." Rose pouted in defeat and didn't ask further.

"Brother, I will take you back. Tell your guards to return themselves." Daniel nodded and agreed to her sister's request. Soon they found themselves in the herb garden after bidding goodbye with the guild master.

"Wow, it's so helpful." Rose turned to her brother and asked "Brother,you are not going to tell this to mother and father,right?" Seeing his sister who's about to cry ,he sighed in defeat and promised her that he won't tell anyone.

"Lil'sis,let me see how 'Ryu' looks like, please." Rose instantly agreed and casted illusion magic on herself. Her brother was looking at her like seeing a ghost. Then she cancelled the illusion and asked her brother "how is it?" He smiled and rubbed her hair " my sister is always  pretty".

They chatted for sometime and Daniel left. Rose wanted to check her status since she didn't check it for a long time.