A discussion (2)

Eryk nodded confused as to why the dragon wanted to meet him. "You coming?" Rose shook her head at his question and Eryk soon left. "Now that he's left, I have something to tell you." The trio looked at her curiously. "Actually, I don't like Royal families." Hearing her blunt words made the trio stare at her like asking her to continue.

"It's nothing personal but royal families means trouble. That's why at first I don't want to involve myself with them. But Eryk,he is a complete different situation. Let's say we are... Connected in someway." The queen's eyes lit up in understanding. "You are his mate."

Now the other two also looked at her for confirmation. They too knew about Eryk's bloodline and also knows that he will have a soulmate but never thought he will meet her soon. It's their fault that they didn't notice as they forgot the fact that Eryk will only have feelings for his mate. "You don't want him to know about it?" Noah asked looking at her playful expression.

"Let him find out by himself". The three laughed lightly as the previous serious mood melted away. Suddenly the king looked nervous and said "Adriana, actually we also have something to tell you" Hearing this, the queen and Noah also became nervous making Rose confused at what's he about to say.

"We..we want to announce Noah as the crown prince before Eryk goes to the academy." Then the three looked at her like waiting for her to react. Contrary to their expectations, Rose's chibi self is actually dancing wildly in joy at the news and a breath taking smile formed on her lips.

"Why wait till then? Can't you announce it now?" Rose blurted out without thinking making the others stare at her dumbly. This is clearly not what they expected her reaction would be. They thought she may complain about it but it seems she don't want Eryk to become king at all.

The king regained his posture and sighed in relief before answering " Noah's just woke up from the curse. His magic and mindset are clearly not developed yet." Rose nodded in understanding as she forgot about it before. "Uncle,as for the ones in the human kingdom, father is actually looking for them. I will inform you if there's any news about them. Also,the royal family there don't know who this mark belongs to."

This made the king and queen relieved as they don't have to worry about another issue. Now that their discussion is over, Rose excused herself and went to find Eryk while Noah went to library to continue his studies. Outside, she's calm but inside she's feeling like she's about to head to a war.

Now that she's decided to tell everything to Eryk, she has nothing to do but anticipate what his reaction would be. Even though she's his mate... there's no confirmation what his reaction would be.

Back to Eryk

Eryk slowly walked to the garden thinking what would that dragon want. He can also guess that Rose wanted to say something to his parents but didn't want him to know about it which made him slightly curious.

He soon reached the garden and saw Zane sitting on a bench. Seeing Eryk, Zane smiled at him and motioned him to sit beside him. Zane continued to look at the sky not looking at Eryk anymore. "I will come straight to the point as to why I want to meet you."

Before Eryk can speak,he suddenly found himself in a vast land. Before him is an azure dragon flying in the air staring at him. Not giving any chance for Eryk to comprehend the situation he's in, the dragon started releasing his aura and is increasing it slowly making Eryk slightly suffocate.

As the aura increased, Eryk collapsed on his knees as blood trickled from the corner of his lips. With his remaining strength,Eryk stopped himself from becoming unconscious. Then he again found himself sitting in the garden.

"You did good staying conscious but you are weak. Too weak. With your power,you can't stay with her." Then he took out a small box and gave it to Eryk. "This is the thing she wants me to give you. Even though, Rose and I are contracted, she's more like a family to me. With this, your powers will increase and as for what it will do,Rose will explain... She's already here. I will take my leave then."

As Zane walked away, Eryk started contemplating at what just happened and a determined look crossed his eyes as he held the box in his hands tightly. "Eryk" Hearing his name being called,he turned to see Ria coming towards him.