Choosing

After they woke up, Nick asked Rose whether he could take those hammocks since they will be quite helpful for soldiers. Rose also didn't have any uses for them and even if she has,she can create some more. So she gave them to Nick.

Fynn who's already waiting for them in the palace saw them coming in nodded towards them. "Follow me." The group quietly followed him as they can guess where they're going. Soon they came infront of a huge golden door which has silver color patterns on it.

Fynn opened the door and motioned the group to come in. The room was quite large and filled with different things and if they were to be taken out, the outside world will definitely fall into chaos. 'Which kingdom doesn't want more power?'

"If you already know what you want then go ahead and choose. If not, I can help you." Hearing Fynn's words, the others started contemplating while Rose directly asked. "Fynn,stop talking like you are a profound person. Just tell me where are they."

Within excitement, Rose completely forgot that she's talking to a silver dragon like that infront of others. Hearing her talking like that, the other three were frightened. 'Girl, that's a silver dragon you're talking to.'

They also got ready to attack even if they know they had very miniscule chance of winning. But when they saw him acting like it's nothing special frightened them even more. Unlike their imagination, Fynn is feeling more than happy when she's talking to him like a friend.

He pointed towards a medium sized box made of an unknown material near her. Rose went to the box and opened it. When she saw the void stones in it, she nodded in contentment and stored them in her space.

Now only the group came to their senses and are looking at her weirdly. Since it's not good to ask as they're not that close with each other,they didn't ask about it. After that Nick asked for a sword enchanted with power boost and magic resistance armor.

While Andrew asked for a weapon with magic amplification; physical and magical resistance armor. Only Eryk was the one who didn't voice out his words but talked using telepathy. Hearing his choice, Fynn shook his head indicating what he want was not here.

Eryk mood slightly worsened after knowing that and he said he didn't want anything. When he was about to go out, Rose held his hand and stopped him. He looked at her with confusion obvious in his eyes. Rose ignored him and turned to Fynn.

"Do you have any books about the powers and growth of a progenitor bloodline?" This time she also used telepathy. After that the way Fynn looked at Eryk slightly changed and there's some respect in his gaze.

Fynn personally went to the books stored in the room and fetched three old looking books and gave them to Eryk. Eryk saw the titles of the books and immediately stored them in his space. He said a light 'thank you' and his mood turned better.

"You two want anything?" Fynn asked Eryk and Rose and they both shook their heads. Then Fynn took them back to the hall and told them to stay here for another three days. Before they could ask why, they got the answer. " The exit to this palace opens once every five days."

After Fynn left, Andrew came to Rose's side." Hey, how do you know that guy's name?" He pointed towards the leaving silhouette of Fynn. Rose looked at him like 'why are you asking the obvious?' "I asked him."

Seeing Rose didn't want to explain how he know Fynn, he went back to his room. Actually he misunderstood the situation.Rose didn't look deeper into his question and thought he just wanted to know how he know Fynn's name.

Nick also went to his room. Rose didn't want to go to her room and went to tour the surroundings of the palace and Eryk also went with her.