Welcome to our family (2)

From the morning Rose is giving out a  scary aura which surprised Zane and Brenton. Rose didn't reply Zane when he asked what happened and just ate her food in silence. Just remembering her helplessness infront of that women made her mood further down.

She calmed down herself before they reached the room the fox is staying at. The door is already opened and a man in his teens is sitting on the bed. He's just...bewitching. Rose now understood why people says foxes have irresistible charms.

When he saw Rose,he smiled and got up bowing. "Thank you for saving me. I didn't have the chance to introduce before, my name is Ryan." Rose smiled and introduced herself.

Rose took out a drink from her space and started drinking slowly waiting for Brenton and Ryan to finish their talk.Out of nowhere, Ryan asked her. "So Ms. Rose if it's ok with you, form a pact with me." Hearing his words Rose choked on her drink.

"Ryan,are you alright? That curse didn't do anything to your brain, right?" Rose's question made the other's eye twitch in irritation. "Of course not." Seeing his seriousness, Rose also turned serious.

"Why did you want to form a pact with me? We just met and you don't even know me." Ryan just smiled and answered. "Well, I am bored and I have a feeling that I won't be bored if it's around you."

"You won't regret your decision?" Ryan just stared at her and Rose understand that he's dead set on forming a pact with her. Seeing Rose agree he turned into a majestic looking silver colored nine tailed fox.

Rose bit the tip of her finger and dripped a drop on Ryan's forehead. A magic formation formed down their feet shining. After sometime, the shining stopped indicating that it's completed.

Ryan turned back to his human form while Rose is feeling the increase of power in her. She decided to check her status later. "Welcome to our family, Ryan." Zane said to him smiling.

"Ryan, I have something to ask you about that curse." Ryan nodded "yes, mistress." Rose got uncomfortable hearing his address. "Just call me Rose. And going back to the topic, how did you end up getting that curse?"

Ryan's face turned grim remembering the details. "I didn't go there willingly. I just slipped and fell into a hole. That hole looks like someone made it. I got curious and went deeper and found a door. The moment I touched it, I felt my mana leaking and turned to my beast form. So I quickly climbed up and started running towards Brenton's place to ask him if he know what's happening. That's it."

Rose looked at Ryan like he's insane. "Who would venture into a creepy place alone just because they got curious? Don't you know that 'curiosity kills'". Ryan just looked down in shame.

"Leave that matter aside for now. Where's this place you 'slipped and fell'?" Ryan puffed his cheeks in anger hearing the teasing in her words. "It's down the......"