A discussion (1)

"Your highness" the guards at the entrance bowed and greeted her. Even though they are confused at her sudden visit, they still did their job calmly. Just as she entered she saw Nick waiting for her inside. She waved at him in greeting as he bowed in greeting.

"Ms.Raizel" Then they started walking towards the palace. "Is young miss doing well these days?"Hearing his question, Rose shook her head dejectedly. "It's boring. Plus, it's irritating having to visit the palace every time I went to a kingdom." Nick shook his head with a smile at her words.

"What about you? Anything interesting happened?" Rose asked him in reverse for which she received a single word as reply. "Training" Rose felt her lips twitch and mumbled which Nick heard clearly but didn't say anything. "Your life is monotone".

"So.. Nick, I heard from Eryk that you like someone. Who is it? When are you going to marry?" Hearing her questions, Nick lightly stumbled in his steps and started walking faster. Seeing that reaction, Rose mentally cheered. She finally managed to disturb his calm demeanor.

Soon they arrived at Eryk's room and Nick knocked on the door twice and opened it. Then he immediately left making Rose laugh. Eryk seeing Nick 'escaping' became curious and asked her what happened for which she just said "maybe he's going to meet his lover". Nick who didn't go far heard it too and left quickly while Eryk's lips also formed a small smile.

"Let's go. Father, mother and brother are waiting for us." Eryk took her hand as they went to the hall room. When Queen Elliot saw Rose coming, she stood up and hugged her. Noah also greeted her happily as he quite liked her and more over she saved him. After exchanging pleasantries,now the time for the real talk.

"So dear, what do you want to talk to us about?" The queen asked as Rose took out the paper she got from Vlayd after the murder attempt on him and her brother. "I think you recognize this" The king took the paper curiously but the moment he saw what's inside,his expression turned into a frown.

The same expression can be seen on the other three as they recognized the symbol drawn on the paper. It's the symbol which belongs to the brother of the current king, Duke Jaxon Christopher Ian. He's the one who attempted to kill both Eryk and his brother. Their 'uncle' . But they're confused as to why she is showing it to them.

"I think Eryk told you about what happened during our engagement party." They nodded their head as they heard someone tried to kill her brother and the crown prince of human kingdom. "The ones who instigated the whole incident has this symbol on their hands."

The royal family understood the underlying meaning behind her words. 'If the human kingdom knows about it, it's an outright war declaration.' But it's still confusing as to why 'he' involved himself in other kingdom issues. "If my guess is right, this incident is related to Noah's incident."

The previous calm atmosphere turned solemn at her words which she ignored and continued speaking. "Aunt, you told me before that, you can't find evidence that the Duke is the one who is behind the incident, right?" Hearing the words,a crazy guess came to Eryk's mind.

"You mean my uncle is helping someone in assassinating the crown prince of human Kingdom." Eryk's words brought a smile to her lips as she nodded indicating he's right. "And the ones who placed the curse on my brother belonged to human kingdom." This time Rose laughed lightly as Eryk got everything right with just a few words from her.

The King, queen and Noah were shocked at the conjecture. The King rubbed his forehead lightly as he felt a headache hearing all this. His brother used someone to kill his son while he helped the other party in trying to kill the prince. Like this,no one would be able to point out anything wrong. It's not like his brother has any grudge with the royal family of human Kingdom while the other party don't have anything to do with vampire kingdom royal family.

"Did you find who the other party is?" Noah who's calm the whole time spoke. Rose shook her head before answering. "I did find someone but he killed himself the moment he felt our aura as it's quite... powerful."

That puts the end to the current discussion as everyone was deep in their thoughts. "Eryk, Zane wants to meet you. He should be waiting for you in the garden. Go and meet him, he has something for you which will be helpful for you."