Family time (2)

(The above pictures are the ones Rose made for her).

The proprietress showed a surprised expression but it immediately turned into a smile and personally led both Rose and Daniel to the room where moon silk is stored. There are different colors of cloth beams in that room.

Since moon silk's price is so high that even royals only posess at most ten of them in their collection,the shop only has 10 beams of them in their stock. Now what Rose not lacking is money. So decided to spend some. "These are the ones we have here. Young miss can choose whichever you like."

Nodding Rose went to the beams and inspected them. The moon silk is rare and also has one special property which made it costly. It produces warmth in winter and cool in summer. Rose liked four of them and told the proprietress to she would take them.

"Miss...that..each of the beam is 30 purple coins. Would that be alright?" No matter how much calm she tried to act,the proprietress stuttered. Rose calmly took out a pouch with 120 purple coins and gave it to her.

The proprietress dazedly accepted the money and as about to call people to help them pack, Rose stopped her and directly stored them in her space. Then she pulled her brother along and went in the direction where their carriage is waiting.

"Lil'sis, why didn't I notice before that you are a spendthrift?" He was also shocked at what she did before. Hearing that question, Rose felt her lips twitch but didn't answer. When they reached their villa, Rose told her brother not to disturb her and went to her room.

She took out the beams and started making different dresses. Since she's using creation magic,it didn't took much time before the dresses got ready. Only after they're done,a smile emerged on her lips. She decided to show them to her mother after lunch.

As she's immersed in her thoughts, a maid came to inform her that the Duke asked her to come to dining room. Hearing that she put the dresses in her space and went to the dining room. As the family continued eating,the Duchess turned to Rose with a worried expression.

"Darling,do you remember the issue I told you before?we have to send a reply soon" Rose just smiled and nodded. "Agree with the engagement, mother." Just as she spoke, another voice also sounded. " Rose,are you really ok with that?"

Hearing the seriousness in her father's voice, Rose once again nodded. "As they are not from our kingdom, we have to go there personally to confirm the engagement. I will also have to inform Xander about this. We will leave in a week. Dear,you also have to stop your travels for a bit."

The lunch slowly ended. Rose asked her mother to come to her room and showed the dresses she made. She liked them so much and asked Rose to make some for her. Then she told Rose that she and her father had to go to the palace to talk to the king.