Entering

The next day everyone woke up early and just as everyone were ready to eat their rations, Nick brought a large wild boar back. Rose stopped Nick, who's about to peel the skin of the boar to cook, saying she wanted to do it. Under her persistence he had no choice but to agree.

But the next scene they saw made their lips twitch. She's not using her hands to do it but is using her telekinesis and other magic to do it. First she lift the boar into air with air magic,then picked the knife with telekinesis and peeled its skin in a swift and skillful manner. Second,she used water magic to clean the meat and removed the blood inside.

Then she cut them into medium size pieces and made small fireballs to roast them while adding some herbs and ingredients to it. Soon the meat gave off a rich aroma causing the others to drool. At last she wrapped them using some leafs and gave them to others. All this time,she didn't move a single finger and just sitting at the same spot.

They never saw someone using magic in such a manner. Well,who will waste their mana for such things unless they have unlimited mana like our girl here. Andrew and Eryk didn't think much of it because they already Know from before that she's unusual.

After eating they told the three guards to wait for them there until they return. Rose also arranged a barrier to prevent beasts from discovering them. Then she,Eryk, Andrew and Nick set off to the cave entrance.

They reached the place marked in the map but there's no cave in the vicinity. They searched for half an hour but didn't find anything. Andrew suddenly discovered something and called the remaining. There are different birds flying around them but none is coming towards a tree with large trunk.

When he touched the trunk his hand passed through it. And they found the entrance. When they entered the trunk,they found themselves in a dim lit cave. Only after walking for more than two hours did they finally saw the end of the cave.

The moment they exited the cave,four of them looked at their surroundings with a dumbstruck expression. That place is too beautiful to describe that they couldn't find perfect words to use.
(That picture is above. Ignore the dragons flying)

They came out of their stupor quickly while Rose is sighing in her heart

They came out of their stupor quickly while Rose is sighing in her heart. 'how good it would be if I have a camera'. They started walking forward and came into a thick forest. There are many valuable herbs as far growing wildly. Some of them are even treasures which can make others green in envy.

But none among them here belong to the type of greedy person. They just picked some of them which will be of use and continued their walk. After sometime they heard sounds like metals clanging against each other.

And before they understand what they are, they are completely surrounded by them. Andrew was looking at the things that surrounded them and stuttered. "These... aren't they carnivorous plants? They are not extinct?" The same question is now present in the minds of other three. Only he voiced out his thoughts while they didn't.